FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

Good job! We added the BAM to our dedicated server. We found 2 little issue. Maybe you are already aware of the them.

1.  We arent able to recover boats from the sides crane, we can only lower the boat from them. Back Crane works fine.

2. When you get into the big cannon in the front and you shot the cannon rolls on it side like if it wasnt attached to the boat. (lol) 

Cheers.

7 hours ago, O.Languedoc said:

1.  We arent able to recover boats from the sides crane, we can only lower the boat from them. Back Crane works fine.

2. When you get into the big cannon in the front and you shot the cannon rolls on it side like if it wasnt attached to the boat. (lol)

1. For me they are working well. Be sure you are into driver slot and look at the crane in order to find the option.
2. I don't get you, could you be more explicit or provide more information (screenshoot/video) ?

5 hours ago, Mickyleitor said:

1. For me they are working well. Be sure you are into driver slot and look at the crane in order to find the option.

I tested that few times, and I was always able to recover the boats. I used the BAM in some of my sim group missions and all worked flawlessly so far. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

It works on single player. It's once our Dedicated Server with HC that the 2 cranes on the side can only lower the boat but not pick it up.

for the cannon, what happens is when you get in the turret on he main deck and fire.... with the push back makes the cannon fall back on his side. Another shots and it rolls in the water.... I'll try to grab a vid

Is there a new function to load boats & helicopters on the bam? Is it the same process? The function seems to have changed name.

7 hours ago, O.Languedoc said:

Is there a new function to load boats & helicopters on the bam? Is it the same process? The function seems to have changed name.

Yes, now it's called with spawn "FFAA_fnc_bam_montar".
You can find all BAM functions (and its arguments) here.

If you keep having those issues previously detected and you are sure its a FFAA MOD issue, then report it here giving all relevant and complete information about the issue.

• Like 2

On 1/7/2017 at 0:41 PM, mistyronin said:

I tested that few times, and I was always able to recover the boats. I used the BAM in some of my sim group missions and all worked flawlessly so far. :thumbsup:

Were you on a dedicated server?

17 minutes ago, O.Languedoc said:

Were you on a dedicated server?

Yes. Yesterday, I tested it again (well I played another mission with it in a dedicated server). It worked perfectly. 

May I ask which mods are you using? (Some mods may cause troublesome interactions)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mistyronin said:

Yes. Yesterday, I tested it again (well I played another mission with it in a dedicated server). It worked perfectly. 

May I ask which mods are you using? (Some mods may cause troublesome interactions)

We use a couple of mods. All the CUP packs + terrain, ALIVE, ACE, MCC, ARES, Nimitz, Mog, TaskForceRadio, VSM Gear Pack and some maps. Works well in Single Player. Here is a test from a couple minutes ago.

I tried the MEGA & Armaholic version

Some markings in my server's log. 

22:46:01 Error: EntityAI SubSkeleton index was not initialized properly (repeated 9493x in the last 60sec)
22:46:01 name: ffaa_ar_bam_tra, shape: ffaa_ar_bam\ffaa_ar_bam_tra.p3d, index: -1, matrices: 2

21:43:41 Dimensions in class ffaa_ar_bam_m2_tripode should be an array of size 2.
21:43:42 Dimensions in class ffaa_ar_bam_mk38_tripode should be an array of size 2.

21:42:27 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ffaa_ar_bam_estacion/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret gun mainGun not found while initializing the model ffaa_ar_bam\ffaa_bam_estacion.p3d
21:42:27 ffaa_ar_bam_puente: IndicatorCompass - unknown animation source direction
21:42:27 Dimensions in class ffaa_ar_bam_estacion should be an array of size 2.

21:40:20 [XEH]: ffaa_ar_bam_cargo does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @FFAA MOD
21:40:20 [XEH]: FFAA_rapel does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @FFAA MOD
21:40:20 [XEH]: FFAA_rapelf does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @FFAA MOD

Very usefull information, thanks for the testing from your team.
I will say it's an issue with interactions, caused by an external addon but in order to check and reproduce it in my own, report it in our feedback tracker. Provide your video and, as this could help more, your .rpt file log (I will see the whole list of addons you are loading too). If I can reproduce it, I'll be able to fix it (that's why all complete information is usefull).

From what I read in your video description, report those "What we learned" in a separate issue (don't mix different issues in the same report), as it will be fixed gradually and I'd be able to close it.

Thanks!

OK, i'll do it. It all in spanish haha!  For your information, this video is not indexed by youtube... so you wont have any bad press out of it! ;)

34 minutes ago, O.Languedoc said:

OK, i'll do it. It all in spanish haha!  For your information, this video is not indexed by youtube... so you wont have any bad press out of it! ;)

You can do it in English as well, there will be no problem with that.
As soon as you provide the link, it's enough for us.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mickyleitor said:

You can do it in English as well, there will be no problem with that.
As soon as you provide the link, it's enough for us.

Done. I'll try to find the conflict

8 hours ago, greenberet40 said:

From FFAAMOD We never forget your help ¡¡¡¡ Rest in peace bro :down::down::down:

What am I missing?

Holy shit, sad news...

RIP bushlurker...

• Like 1

Will the m113 / m577 over again the driver can go over hatch and get the ramp on the back?

21 hours ago, GamerOnkel said:

Will the m113 / m577 over again the driver can go over hatch and get the ramp on the back?

I don't get you, you mean that if we will do, in the future, the possibility for the driver of M113/M557 to open the hatch and turn out(?) .. And the possibility to open the back ramp when a cargo load/unload from it(?)
Short answer: No, as there isn't any developer working it.

Hi guys!

Just to let you know today we will start the IV Spanish ChampionShip of Simulation as you may know in our lastest news.

Current groups and clans participating are up to 8 entities, they will fight according to pre-defined briefing so they will plan, coordinate and execute its way to comply with the mission objectives.

The score system will be evaluated according to the tactics executed, number of allied KIA and the success of the task mission.

Each 2 weeks, on Thursday at 22:30 (starting from now), teams will receive another (unknow) mission and briefing will be published a week before to let teams train the specific tactics for the upcoming mission. In total, there will be 6 missions along all the ChampionShip.

For participating teams there will some really cool gifts and awards as we mencioned before, we reach an agreement with Annack Military Surplus and they (teams) will receive a discount coupon for purchases in their store, just to participate in the event!

banner_ffaamod_annack.png

And for the winner team, they will have a chance to go for a guided visit at the CENAD ("San Gregorio" Training Center"). Inside this facility they will find some training simulator like the ones used for the RG31, LMV Lince and Leopard and also some serious games like Steel Beast and VBS. Winner team will be awarded with physical trophies in a ceremony that will take in CENAD facilities, granted by the organisation.

Every mission will be streamed at each team point of view and you can follow those stream here. However, there will be a central / general streaming commenting and switching between those streamings.

We hope you as we, you can enjoy this Championship!

Good luck to all participating teams!

Spanish Arma Community and FFAA MOD Team.

• Like 2

The terrain looks very nice!!!!