I just released the first version of the FHQ Accessories pack on our homepage. The FHQ Accessories pack is a package of several real-world attachments like the AN/PEQ-15 laser pointer, ACOG scope, and other similar things. It is required for the version 1.4 of the FHQ M4 weapon pack.
There are two reasons for distributing this separately instead of with the M4's:
- All future FHQ Weapon packs will make use of this (where applicable)
- Modders can use the attachments for their own weapons without having to rely on the M4 pack.
All attachments have working collimator sights functioning like their real-world (and Arma 3) counterparts (where applicable). Currently, these do not work on the standard weapons; I might add an extra config for that later.
UPDATE: new version released. Current Version: 1.7.1
- Fixed the lens glare as far as it is possible. Should be good now even on a rainy day with bright sky
- Boosted flashlight brightness
- FOV's adjusted to the default BIS attachment FOV.
- (1.7.1) Fixed issue with Aimpoint Magnifier
With the MRT Accessory Functions addon loaded, the G33 and Amipoint magnifier will "work" as expected, i.e. tilt to the side. All magnifiers are now 3D scopes.
IMPORTANT: When updating from 1.2, make sure to delete the bonus pbo that was contained in 1.2, it is no longer needed and in fact will cause trouble. Also make sure that if you are using the MRT_FHQ_LLMAccFnc.pbo from the MRT Accessory Functions addon, to remove that one since it will interfere.
Old version until updated:
For more information and class names refer to the included README.pdf
Using the accessories on your own weapons:
Edited by Alwarren, 15 August 2015 - 20:41.
Added Armaholic link