nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

Ok, Documentation corrected, AT4 is my next priority, thank you again ;)

@ Lao Fei Mao: Great idea, I'll give a serious look soon, seems promising :)

@FuriousFrog: Problem explained on Team Speak, it's a personnal issue non related with the addon.

Package has been updated now. ;)

A Very good weapon pack with lots of weapons and variants of each weapons, the snipers will be great with the ghille addon:)

Hey loving the pack. Is there any chance the sights can work on stock Arma 3 guns?

Nice, was wondering if you planned to bring these fine weapons over, looking good as usal, though i think the Minimi's could do with a resighting, atm the eyepoint seems way too close.

and is it just me or does adding the AT4 into your inventory from the crate cause the game to crash? :S

Using Dev Build 0.55.103923

John: Nah, it's due to how the attachment system works. For a sight to be compatible with a weapon, the weapon files have to be written as to include the name of the sight.

Aww that's sad, I would of expected them to use a more intelligent system, like the real world rail system so as long as a sight fit on the rail it could be mounted. well there goes my dream of custom sights of any weapon I wanted.

They look really good already. All the Famas barely used just dropped once right? ^^

Nice, was wondering if you planned to bring these fine weapons over, looking good as usal, though i think the Minimi's could do with a resighting, atm the eyepoint seems way too close.

and is it just me or does adding the AT4 into your inventory from the crate cause the game to crash? :S

Using Dev Build 0.55.103923

Yes, crash confirmed, introduced by latest 0.55 dev build. Working hard on it, thanks ;)

Had a quick bash with these last night: A nice selection of firearms and attachments to play around with!

I had a good laugh sticking the sniper scopes on the Minimi 7.62mm - been eager to try some fun combinations like that since the Arma 3 attachment system was announced :D

I have to agree, a fantastic selection and clearly a lot of effort has gone into this. Congratulations, a very nice, well rounded, release :)

Yes, crash confirmed, introduced by latest 0.55 dev build. Working hard on it, thanks ;)

Can you confirm its your addon that causes the crash? As we are currently running your excellent mod on our server. We had said crash but between 4 of us we found it to be a DEV crash and nothing to do with your Addon.

I have added some notes to the Arma Feedback Tracker (id 0007039) with regards to someone else experiencing the same.

Running the current DEV for us causes a crash when adding any weapon to an empty slot, main, side or RPG. Oddly enough your weapons add fine, with the exception of the AT4. We tried both running and not running the addon (ie Stock Weapons) and got same results.

Thought i would mention it as you may be working on something that isn't your fault :) Here's hoping :)

Edited by Champy_UK
clarification

Thank you for sharing your work. A fantastic weapon pack. I like the detail on the hk417 mag: you can see how the amount of shells decreases as you shoot. Those binos with different vision modes are great too!

Is there anything you could do about the reticule on the eotech, as in NV mode it gets blurred to the extent that it makes precise aiming difficult. In this respect the default BIS eotech seems better.

I also like your creative use of proxies for side attachments as you put laser pointer on the top rail. Very cool.

Do you have any plans for other attachments, especially microCCO? I'd like to see that one in action.

I'll be making my port of mp7 compatible with your attachments. Hope that will work well!

Again, great job and thanks! :)

Can you confirm its your addon that causes the crash? As we are currently running your excellent mod on our server. We had said crash but between 4 of us we found it to be a DEV crash and nothing to do with your Addon.

I have added some notes to the Arma Feedback Tracker (id 0007039) with regards to someone else experiencing the same.

We remind you that it is an alpha release as the game itself is Alpha : so mixing the two make the report to Feedback tracker very incertain : I think it is to avoid. It could bring confusion to BI development.

We remind you that it is an alpha release as the game itself is Alpha : so mixing the two make the report to Feedback tracker very incertain : I think it is to avoid. It could bring confusion to BI development.

We tested without the add on in the game and with stock weapons and still got the crash, hence my report. I was merely highlighting the issue and asking if the AT4 crash was causing the issue via the add on as we had found it was the DEV build causing an Issue to all weapons to empty slots.

Edited by Champy_UK

I have reports from people having the same bug with no addon at all, it seems to be an A3 engine bug.

EDIT: I have the same problem with no addon and taking a NLAW from the Basic Crate -> CTD

@GvsE: I tried to simulate the BIS Eotech, but i can't figure out how they made their brilliant Eotech. The poly i use has an emissive texture, that why it's blured with NV, will try to improve it :), and YES there will be others scopes, probably in a standalone attachments addon.

Edited by Nanucq
bug complement

Outstanding mod for an alpha version! I'm highly impressed. As everyone has already said, sounds are great and it's an awesome assortment. Hope to see more soon

The Pgm Hecate is not showing up in Virtual Ammobox System only its ammo is.

Such a nice mod. The second I saw it, I downloaded it and checked it out immediately. This will definitely add some immersion to my mission, and I think the group I play with will enjoy it a lot!

However, one issue, that's not even an issue really, is in the PDF, the area that has the weapon name and ammo name, the HK 417's ammo is called "R3F_20Rnd_762x51_KH417" instead of "R3F_20Rnd_762x51_HK417" But it's only a simple typo. Other than that, this is great! :D

yeah theres a couple of typos in the pdf for the names, mostly just spaces

loving the weapons they are absolutely sicknasty, im having a pretty big issue and was wondering if you could maybe help me because no one seems to even care to help so i came here to try and get some advice. the problem isnt just your mod its all mods, the weapons work, the clothing and weapon accessories do not transfer to my inventory when i click on them and this happens with the russian mod, the canadian mod the swedish mod and australian mod, for some reason in the virtual ammobox for example lets say i take a 417 and i want to put an aimpoint on it, i clock on the aimpoint and click add but nothing happens. am i missing some sort of config file or something? these are all the things i have tried. making a folder in the directory called @R3F_ARMES and inside is : Addons, Server_Key, Documentation, mod.cpp, and mod.paa. in steam i created the parameter ;@R3F_ARMES. I also have all of the files in the arma 3 addons folder and key folder and that didn't work either. any any help would be ecstatic