Variable

Comrades in Arms Online Hardcore Coop Mission List

Dear Arma 3 Community,

The following Comrades in Arms Online Coop Google Mission List attempts to list all coop missions released in the Arma community. It has been running since Operation Flashpoint and contains all coop missions released in any of the community websites, and now with Arma 3, in the Steam Workshop.

The mission list is maintained on a weekly basis. We add new missions we upload, add our impressions from the missions we play and mark the missions we complete during our coop nights.

Note that our server, and therefore the list, includes only hardcore missions. That means that missions that utilize any form of respawn other than Group, Side, None or Bird will not be found on it, or marked for deletion.

missionlista3.jpg

If you find a mission you would like, and can't find it on the regular Arma resources websites and hosts, feel free to post on this thread and it will be sent to you.

Important remarks:

• The missions are coop mode only, there are no respawn, and no zombie missions. The missions are listed in their file names, that are renamed by us so they meet a unified standard.
  • The spreadsheet contains several tabs (at the bottom) representing our different servers (OFP not active anymore, but we still keep the missions).
  • Most of the time the list is sorted in a way that missions that we still didn't complete are on top, to allow our admins to select these missions first during coop night, but you can always search using CTRL+F.
  • The rank system reflects our opinions only (see legend)!

We expect that the missions list will expand further, and provide a sort of data base for hardcore Arma 3 missions, as it was for Operation Flashpoint and Arma 2.

missionlistlegend.png

Click here to view the Arma 3 CiA online hardcore coop mission list!

Edited by Variable
Mission list changed to Google Sheets
  • Like 5

Update 1: Along with the missions on the server, the Arma 3 mission list has been "restarted". All previous Alpha and Beta missions were removed and we started fresh with missions that were made (or updated) after the game release.

Update 2: You can now view what latest changes to the list by clicking the comments button on the upper right corner page.

Mission list changed to the new Google Sheets and now has a new address. OP updated.

Nice! Any plans for releasing a map pack? I mostly play hardcore coop so this is a must have for me!

Nice! Any plans for releasing a map pack? I mostly play hardcore coop so this is a must have for me!

Hi dernt, all the missions on the list are gathered from public releases, so you can get them directly from Armaholic, the BI forums or Steam. We don't have a pack that combines them all. However, feel free to connect to the server which is online 24/7 and select the missions you want, they will be downloaded to your computer. For details and joining check my signature or the OP.

Thanks a lot for this list, which should come in handy, as I'm about to start small coop sessions with some friends (we've still been playing Arma 2/Operation Arrowhead to date).

I've found with some of the highly rated missions on the Steam Workshop that they produce error messages with the most recent A3 build. It seems that many of these could be corrected by opening the missions in the Eden editor, but I've yet to find out how I can edit missions that I've found on Steam. In general, can you tell me if this should work with missions downloaded from the CiA server?

As I've recently started running small coop sessions (4-8 players), I'm very interested in crafted missions, which I generally prefer to more open game modes and dynamically generated missions. The missions on the CiA server should be a godsend in that respect.

One thing I'm wondering: my group prefers to play with very few mods (at the moment it's CBA, sthud, and that's it). Is there a way of knowing beforehand which of the missions on the server require mods? Obviously the ones set on maps other than Altis and Stratis do, and I'd expect that the more recent missions by CiA mission makers are based on your modset, but I'm hoping to download a couple of missions for up to 10 players that work without mods.