Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

Samaels Table - small addon made by my 6 year old son

Hello i find this

superb :) say your Son we Need more Table for a big Restaurant or School. Chairs also:yay:

Thanks for this Addon

Greetz Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Myke;2392156']Another Table. :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9367994/samaels_table2_1.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9367994/samaels_table2_2.jpg

Sam was/is very proud of the feedback he got for his first table and was very eager to create another one. To be honest' date=' i wasn't sure if we should publish it as i don't want to overstress your patience and goodwill. But good luck to explain this to a 6 year old enthusiastic boy. ;)

So, while the first table was more to get the very basics, this time we dived more into the details. The shape has become more complex and also the normal mapping has got more attention. The shape finding and ideas on how it should look like was a close cooperation between us both, each of us throwing ideas in the pot and see what works and what not. But Sam always had the final word. Personnally i would have prefered a 8-edged table but Sam insisted on a 7-edged.

Also this time, Sam wrote the additinal config stuff by himself, learning the mighty ctrl+c/ctrl+v magic. :D

So here it is: Samaels Table 2

Download: [url']https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9367994/sam_tisch.7z[/url]

Enjoy. :bounce3:

:EDITH:

Forgot to say: this pbo replaces the previous as it contains both tables.

Realyyy nicee...i am 21 and dont know how to start making something like this... imagine it just in 2-3 years when he make something extraordinary...lol

congrats Myke and Samaels!

oooh. this one is classy! very cool :ok:. getting more complex and interesting in shape there. can't wait to see what's next.

This one looks much better than the first. He seems to be getting quite good at what he does :rthumb:

Really nice addon. Very good quality. I always felt AII lacked in such "atmospheric" props in the civilian areas, hopefully AIII will improve on those things. I wish my younger (who is 11, no less) brother was doing things like that instead of wasting his time on stupid cartoons and Minecraft.

Congrats Samael! Cant wait to see your next creations :)

Really nice addon. Very good quality. I always felt AII lacked in such "atmospheric" props in the civilian areas, hopefully AIII will improve on those things. I wish my younger (who is 11, no less) brother was doing things like that instead of wasting his time on stupid cartoons and Minecraft.

Stupid minecraft? Hmmmmmm watch this:

:)

Awesome work Samael! The "family crest" in the center is a nice touch!

Hello to both of you!

At first: i´m speechless, seeing a 6 years young boy, Samael, did this addon. (He's a chip off the old block.)

I never have made something like this, because i have not the cognitive ability...now i feel more than ever downright silly :o

Nice to see the progress he made, guarded by Myke, his father...i like that very much.

It´s the right way learning and doing this in a childlike way.

Well done Samael!

Be proud Myke.

Best regards

McLupo

Edited by McLupo
spelling correction

Thanks future Arma fan :D You must understand one thing now though, once you start making addons, you may never stop :P

you must understand one thing now though, once you start making addons, you may never stop :p

best.quote.ever.

First, congrats to your son [FRL]Myke, but second, now I'm depressed because a 6 year old is doing better than I am :/

Well done on the second release! Yet again a nice table, good job!

OMG, i'm keep trying to get work my object in Arma and a 6 yers old boy build this badass table ? ^^