weapon loadouts are not loading properly after you create/save them. Tried 4 times to buy a carrier rig, rpg launcher w/2 rockets, 3 first aid kits...saved the loadout. Load it, buy it but no joy. This was on a dedi, not lan.

yes i know: "Buying equipment not consistent with A3". working on it.

Its a black screen, the can hear and shoot but are unable to see and move. Where can I get the client logs?

Another bug we have come across is sometimes the workers will not spawn, it can take up to 4 restarts to get both teams up and running.

As for replacing the MHQ I may not be getting the option to repair because I have added some very aggressive clean up scripts that have helped stabilize the mission. Ill play with those and see if i can get the repair MHQ option.

As a wish list item (not a game breaker) is there a way to get back packs and change clothes, we have not had any luck figuring this out yet.

Edited by GraveDancer

I'd really like to see the ability to respawn at friendly owned towns (been waiting/hoping for this since the A2 version). Also a new mobile spawn vehicle (other than the MHQ) would be a great addition!

This fails to load for me.. stuck at loading screen.

I'm on the latest DEV build

I'd really like to see the ability to respawn at friendly owned towns (been waiting/hoping for this since the A2 version). Also a new mobile spawn vehicle (other than the MHQ) would be a great addition!

Have you tried the "unit switch" parameter yet ?

Its a black screen, the can hear and shoot but are unable to see and move. Where can I get the client logs?

thats really odd. so please send logs, you should find them in your user directory, for vista at least they are at AppData\Local\Arma 3\*.rpt

Another bug we have come across is sometimes the workers will not spawn, it can take up to 4 restarts to get both teams up and running.

dude now you're scaring me. *that* stuff never had any problems. are you sure they are *not* spawning and not just some distance away from the MHQ? does the worker count stay at 0?

As a wish list item (not a game breaker) is there a way to get back packs and change clothes, we have not had any luck figuring this out yet.

yes, that should work when the new "buy equipment" dialog is ready.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

sorry, but i personally will never implement things like teleport, spawning in towns or at vehicles etc. unit switch is even too much for some people. if you want stuff like that, i guess benny warfare will have it. :)

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

This fails to load for me.. stuck at loading screen.

I'm on the latest DEV build

does it just hang or does it crash? please send .rpt too.

i adapted rev 17 to altis map.

my choice of area is maybe not the best. report any disturbance you witness.

cool thing is , with such big surface now, the "pattern" of AO , as seen in customization screen (cirlce, string , axis, compact ) is working .

http://www.filedropper.com/crctikb116r17altis

ps: this one include weapons boxes in construction menu

i adapted rev 17 to altis map.

my choice of area is maybe not the best. report any disturbance you witness.

cool thing is , with such big surface now, the "pattern" of AO , as seen in customization screen (cirlce, string , axis, compact ) is working .

http://www.filedropper.com/crctikb116r17altis

ps: this one include weapons boxes in construction menu

runs quite well, but dedicated server has huge freezes at the beginning, easely take up to 45seconds.

but thats seems an altis problem and not mission related, all in all good port.

my prefference would be more of choke points rather then equaly spread flags, so like 3 flags at kavala, three at airport and three at the old capital and maye 6-8 more then on the main roads, but just my humble opinion.

the towns are capable of real big fights, so why not use them this way^^.

Are weapon loadouts and template saving working yet?...if not, any clue if you'll be be able to get it fixed for the official 9/12 release?

i have no clue on this arma3 compliant inventory system. i didn't make scripts myself.

my variant has weapon box avaible in support truck build menu .

freeze happens randomy on my dedicated server. it happens during the game too, often when i'm at AO , not only at game start. the logfile contains that , among other things.

(6233 [magazine]): Network sync error - NMTFireWeapon

the battlefield freeze on the server. and 20 seconds later, it flows again.

let's hope next update will solve that . :)

jep update would be very nice, also during the freezes the ram use of the server goes from 2.7gb down to 2gb, and then up again to run normal if he reached 2.7gb.

45fps is massiv on such a big mission, and that with full server, good that the freezes doesnt happen anymore if all server ai is death(so all resistance wiped out on whole map)

hmm , that explains what we saw this night with my bro.

what CPU your server run on ?

i5 2500k@4.5ghz(ht off)

8gb 2133mhz ram

samsung 830 ssd

same as my main pc exept for the hd7970

, utilizes around 40%, and after all resistance death, slots filled(allmost no ai spawning on server) it goaes down to 20% load.

if battles take too long(3-4hours) the server crashes with around 3gb ram used(1.6gb showed on monitor command).

server fps from 35 in the beginning to 50 in the end

the ram cleanup freeze is with 10-15seconds more than ok on this early stage of arma3, but the up to 5min freeze because of resistance ai is just a big pain in the ...

played a lonely 3 man round today(dedi and client on same machine) and the same, no resistance, no long freezes in the end, but at start(even with resistance reduced to 8 guys a town) 1-3min freezes, and after a bit more than 3 hours crash without messege at 3gb memory usage.

here is the rpt from the rpt massacre this morning:

http://sdrv.ms/17r7GkS

Edited by xXxatrush1987

runs quite well, but dedicated server has huge freezes at the beginning, easely take up to 45seconds.

Please try 1.16 r18 and check if it's steel freezing.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Are weapon loadouts and template saving working yet?

Sorry, not yet.

excellent, runs fine, even over 64 bots resistance without hc per town(altis, all towns) at 28 server fps.

far less rpt spam.

gute arbeit :)

I get that B_MK6 is missing when trying to load mission, i guess this is related to the Arma 3 Developers removing mortars from DEV build because it was buggy, can you please update with a new Version without mortars?

Would be nice with a 32 VS 32 also :-)

under some parameter settings, like for example set base at airfields, all juust get receiving bug and server fps stuck at 20.

i have seen to that if you have set towns in a line or so, the server needs around 5min processing at 5 fps before you can join, otherwise its a receiving bug game either.

testing more possibilities this morning with a quick and dirty dedi/client pack on one machine.

other than that yesterday evening we killed almost(all counted together)1.6k resistance bots until we get to bluefor(was a coop east game), which where stuck in their base under kavala. sadly stuck, but very happey to see never less than 20fps on dedi, and no one even once freezed due to server, just memory flush freeze due to altis on the clients(yes too much viewdistance allowed server sided^^)

rpt for 6 hour game: ~200kb, nothing compared to 35mb the last time^^

and yes, maybe the configs for mortars and so on need a cleanup, also lots of can´t put magazine in vest bugs in rpt, clients cant buy medikit(no fak too), no optics, no uav terminal, and so on, just main, secondaryweapon and grenades are buyable, rest meh, bzw u have to buy certain weapon kit to get certain optics and then buy the weapon of choice. faks you get from soldiers/trucks and medikits from enemy medics. uav terminal you cant get this way because its sidelocked. last possible way to get exotic stuff is buying the soldier and take his gear from barracks.

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Fixed some of it in r20.

Is there a headless client version ?

thanks for the mission

Edited by gonk

Is there a headless client version ?

No, not yet.

i hope a new version with many off the new content is ready till weekend?^^

take your time this mission plays so smooth and nice i will have fun quite a while, mostly asked are the more infantry based parameter settings so we could wait for tanks just a little longer;)

Yo, most new vehicles / weapons should be automatically available. Statics and the new faction i have to add manually.

testing out r22 today, any info on when the buying gear menu is fixed, so faks and medikits, optics, etc. can be purchased?

will mobile artillery be possible with parameter command to enalbe it?

also every unit spawning spams a good chunk of:

10:08:39 LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\empty.p3d]

10:08:40 LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_hamr.p3d]

10:08:42 Bad uvSource None in a3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\data\van_01_glass.rvmat stage 1 (Super, tex #(argb,8,8,3)color(0.5,0.5,1,1,nohq))

10:08:42 Bad uvSource None in a3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\data\van_01_glass_damage.rvmat stage 1 (Super, tex a3\data_f\destruct\destr_glass_plexi_half_nohq.paa)

10:08:42 Bad uvSource None in a3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\data\van_01_glass_damage.rvmat stage 2 (Super, tex a3\data_f\destruct\destr_glass_plexi_half_ca.paa)

10:08:42 Bad uvSource None in a3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\data\van_01_glass_damage.rvmat stage 3 (Super, tex a3\data_f\destruct\destr_glass_plexi_half_ca.paa)

10:08:42 Bad uvSource None in a3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\data\van_01_glass_int.rvmat stage 1 (Super, tex #(argb,8,8,3)color(0.5,0.5,1,1,nohq))

10:08:43 LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_hamr.p3d]

10:09:13 soldier[i_support_Mort_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

10:09:13 soldier[i_Soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

10:09:13 soldier[i_Soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

10:09:46 LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_hamr.p3d]

10:09:49 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:09:51 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:10:06 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:10:23 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:10:33 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:10:39 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:11:12 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:11:18 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:11:35 Road not found

10:11:37 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:11:52 LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\empty.p3d]

10:11:53 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:11:56 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:12:29 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:12:34 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:12:34 Duplicate weapon Throw detected for B_Soldier_SL_F

10:12:34 Duplicate weapon Put detected for B_Soldier_SL_F

10:12:53 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:12:55 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

10:13:36 soldier[i_G_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

10:13:36 soldier[i_G_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

10:13:36 soldier[i_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

10:13:59 Empty word in sentence 'XMIT' '' 'xmit'

gear menu and bis ai pathfinding are the greatest drawbacks now.

performance(r21) is good, even if vehicles are very hard to crunch in high numbers for the dedi but thats a bis thing i guess.

r22: the all 60sec short freeze(every client synchrone) is quite a bit longer, kalithea guys spawn in water, artillery i have found in parameter, so my fault.

rpt:

http://sdrv.ms/18Alg1N

edit: im very pleased to see the gear menu started to being fixed, as soon as physx fix is out i will give it a run.

Edited by xXxatrush1987