shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Thank you very much, this is just perfect!

very useful and easy mod,I liked this very well in arma 2, and as it now on arma 3.

You can release MCC_template soon please? :)

[sRY FOR BAD ENGLISH,mike limed oti english]

Fixed weather wasn't creating clouds - make sure if you using it as a mod to disable the auto ratio between overcast and rani, it's in the 2D editor.

How do I do this - I couldn't see anything about this ratio in the editor.

Dorph;2356404']No key ?
I've noticed the same, there's a key + v2 bisign included on the SIX Network

I've noticed the same, there's a key + v2 bisign included on the SIX Network

No I wrote on the previous post that the link for the ArmA tools is broken, do you have another link?

Is anything more than the first menu working yet. Last time I tried this I can only ever work with the opening menu. All other menu items do nothing.

Is anything more than the first menu working yet. Last time I tried this I can only ever work with the opening menu. All other menu items do nothing.

Second menu have been added in the last release

With the new release, I can't change the weather. What I get is a small cloud movement. Fog works fine tho. Anyone else got the same problem?

love this mod since Arma 2 but I wonder is there a way to disable auto fog when changing weather?

With the new release, I can't change the weather. What I get is a small cloud movement. Fog works fine tho. Anyone else got the same problem?

I had cloud quality originally on Low and clouds looked terrible and sparse. Once I turned up cloud quality the difference was huge.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

New release is out, check the first post's download link to get it.

2. Fixed weather wasn't creating clouds - make sure if you using it as a mod to disable the auto ratio between overcast and rani, it's in the 2D editor.

Help with this plz :)

I had cloud quality originally on Low and clouds looked terrible and sparse. Once I turned up cloud quality the difference was huge.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Help with this plz :)

So far the weather dosent work, set overcast dosen't really do much... trying to solve it so far the minimum time for a weather change is 30 mins

Edited by shay_gman

Hello, first i would like to say thank you for this amazing mod.

I do have a few problems which would probably be easily solved through looking at the manual, however that is one problem. I have been trying for the past 3 days to download your manual and each time you have gone above your 50mb limit for the day. Is the server holding the data located in the US? Just so i know which timeframe im looking at to download it =P

The others are mostly about the list's of items available. Like how can i place down empty buildings/objects through mcc, there is no option for it. Also being able to place building like the military observation post and offices down.

have a good day.

Hello, first i would like to say thank you for this amazing mod.

I do have a few problems which would probably be easily solved through looking at the manual, however that is one problem. I have been trying for the past 3 days to download your manual and each time you have gone above your 50mb limit for the day. Is the server holding the data located in the US? Just so i know which timeframe im looking at to download it =P

The others are mostly about the list's of items available. Like how can i place down empty buildings/objects through mcc, there is no option for it. Also being able to place building like the military observation post and offices down.

have a good day.

Hello well I've updated the Manual link to Dropbox link so there is no download limit anymore.

About spawning buildings - open the 3D editor and you'll find all the buildings under Misc.

Thank you for the quick reply and movement of the manual.

With the 3d editor and the buildings, i realised i added a mod which allowed me to view more buildings to be placed (Buildings already in the game but unavailable in the basic editor).

Not sure if your 3d editor only gives output of what the 2d editor can of if you can add all buildings/object from within the game presently.

At least in Arma 2 all buildings (or at least any building I checked) were available.

Hi guys,

MCC r.3 is out - 2 new menus for you to enjoy. Download link as always at the first thread.

MCC r.3 change log:

- Added Evac menu can call helicopters, vehicles and boats. Multiple evac vehicle can be controlled.

- Added mine placing in the 3D editor.

- Added Convoy generator - made convoy less likely to get stuck, more natuarl movement will not get stuck anymore.

- Added Markers and Brushes generators for JIP

- Added Jukebox for creating custom sounds and music during missin

- Added Trigger generator for capturing events in MCC and postponing them to later.

- Added Briefing generator - just type and press a button to add briefings.

- Added Task generator - easy making tasks assign waypoints, and controling task's status.

- Added fake UAV cinematic to tasks.

- Added Unit Managment menu for easy cotrol and manage all the units on the battlefield.

Hi guys,

MCC r.3 is out - 2 new menus for you to enjoy. Download link as always at the first thread.

MCC r.3 change log:

- Added Evac menu can call helicopters, vehicles and boats. Multiple evac vehicle can be controlled.

- Added mine placing in the 3D editor.

- Added Convoy generator - made convoy less likely to get stuck, more natuarl movement will not get stuck anymore.

- Added Markers and Brushes generators for JIP

- Added Jukebox for creating custom sounds and music during missin

- Added Trigger generator for capturing events in MCC and postponing them to later.

- Added Briefing generator - just type and press a button to add briefings.

- Added Task generator - easy making tasks assign waypoints, and controling task's status.

- Added fake UAV cinematic to tasks.

- Added Unit Managment menu for easy cotrol and manage all the units on the battlefield.

I just wanted to thank you so much for the work you've put in on this. Awesome work!!! thank you.

Any volunteers for rewriting MCC manual for A3?

I forgot to mention that the mission version include =BTC= Revive

Edited by shay_gman

Don't forget to use CBA

hey

if my server "verify Signatures = 2" ,so the "mcc" cannot join the server

I had put the bikey on the keys folder

Is it possible to allow you to save the editing you have done in game, possibly too the editors map files? So say you wanted to place down a new town/fortification/whatever really (Even just prettying up in the inside of buildings, which to my knowledge cannot be done in the editor.. have tried and just places items on top rather then in the building)

Using MCC is alot easier to use for such a task compared to the sheer time it takes using the 2d editor. Having the ability to save the objects you place on the map, to the actual map files (viewable in the editor when you load up the map/even possibly when 'previewing' the map, make the edits and then you see them after) would allow people to not only make more solid and immersive missions, but gives them much greater control of the world around them.

Any volunteers for rewriting MCC manual for A3?

Hi mate, I'd be happy to help with this. There is an old manual I believe? I will use that as a foundation. I'll PM you if I have questions.

@Shay_Man,

I've found that the r3 version overwrites parts of original GUI words front color and size, such as the Editor's white words becomes black, and the up-left loading screen words becomes quite small, pls check