Ghost

Ghost Missions

Collection of Missions I have in work. They should be playable and very fun. Will have occasional bugs and such, mostly due to Alpha state. These missions will change often and I will post date of change when I update them. They are designed to be played on a dedicated server for best performance. Thanks. I am hosting on dropbox and mostly Steam Workshop now. Subscribe to get the latest updates as they happen. Check Missions link for mission descriptions and updates.

Updated Files 20190830 @0046Z

news_missions_a3_4.png

Ghost Dropbox

• Like 3

First official release of Incoming Mission and Enemy Assault ready for all of you. Be advised missions were intended for a dedicated server for better performance. Most scripts are ran at start and are then finished. Any issues or praises please feel free to post here. Thank you for your time.

Hi Ghost :),

thanks alot for porting that mission to ArmA3.

I´ve got a first impression and can´t stop playing...nice job!

... i only stopped playing, to give you a very early and short feedback.

+++

No showstopper

Gameplay

Challenge

Ambience

Task

-

Hard job to do ;)

Keep it up!

Cheers

McLupo

These are MP or SP?

MP as well Coop/SP are available!

Unpack the File and see...:)

Have fun!

Cheers

McLupo

Thank you for playing. Great thing about these missions if there happens to be a bug for some reason with the tasks, just reload mission and issue should be gone. Just want to add the save/equip loadout works amazingly in sp mode but mp for some reason you seem to lose a pistol magazine each time. Not sure what to do about that atm.

Kommiekat - This mission was designed for a dedicated mp setting but should work for sp. Initially your computer might run slow until all scripts have finished loading the missions.

Edited by Ghost

Thanks for that info. Downloading now!

You're not a Valleyboy by any chance? Reseda/Van Nuys/Sunland Tujunga?

These missions are awesome and I highly recommend them to anyone who plays single play,just brilliant and different every time.

Wish there were more like this,

Mick. :)

Updated both missions to include the classname changes and improved scripts. Armaholic links updated now.

Issues should be fixed now. Thankyou for your patience. If you downloaded the files prior to 20130328 @ 2018Z then please redownload.

Edited by Ghost

I updated both Missions again so hopefully there will be less issues....

I am getting a config error when I select NV/Thermal Optics in Description.ext?

Never-mind I see now it requires an AddOn.

Thanks

Edited by vengeance1

Ghost, I really enjoy Enemy Assault in SP. It does keep you busy! I've noticed occasionally though that it'll 'bog down' for a lack of any other way to describe it when there's a lot going on, or if I'm flying in the AH-9 and taking green tracer fire. I'm running a Titan Vid, on win 7 and 32 Gb ram and an AMD FX 8350 (4.0 GHZ), so I have plenty of horse power. Never had that happen before. Also, one of the Hunter trucks on occasion will take to flipping over rather spectacularly through the air, and sometimes landing on it's feet so to speak with no harm done, and other times landing on it's top, which causes it to go boom. It usually surprises me so much I forget to get a screen catch of it. My Titan came with an in game video app. Will try to get that working off a mouse button and send it to you.

Usually, there's nothing causing it (rifle grenade lands under it, arty fire, etc.). It's like Godzilla walked up and gave it a toss. Not a game wrecker, and it's actually something to see. Don't know if I should report it as bug, but thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for the interesting missions, and keep them coming!

Pete

Updated mission Enemy Assault CO16 V1.4. Lots of tweeks and fixes. Works with Beta 0.72

Updated mission to Ver 1.5

Changes:

• Adjusted Slingload and made compatible for water and other MRAP Base types
  • if vehicle leaves repair area before refueling is finished the fuel load vehicle had will be loaded
  • Switched Mission END to use new format
  • Adjusted various scripts
  • Now Aimingaccuracy and Aimingspeed are adjusted according to setting
  • Added overview picture and description
  • Added Group cleanup to prevent hardcoded 144 group limit

We've played your mission yesterday for the first time while improving our tactics and really liked it. Keep up your work, its a great mission for squadplay.

Updated Enemy Assault to V1.6. Made some tweaks and added new tracked vehicles as well as updated INS Revive and VAS

Updated Enemy Assault to V1.7. Fixed some minor issues, added ch49, and made a CO40 version with more vehicles

I am having a lot of performance issues with the port to Altis. I need to try and found out what is going on before I can release an update. I do have an updated version for Stratis but still need to test it as well. Thank you for your patience.

I have a Test version of my mission for Altis. I have tested most of the features and just need to test a few others before I do a mass release. This should work just fine on the latest 1.02 hotfix. IF nothing changes then it will be the official release. Thank you for your patience.

Updated File 20131026 @1655Z

Edited by Ghost

Enemy Assault updated to V2.1 for Altis. Huge change log and many new features and performance tweaks. Enjoy.

Thank you for your hard work and this beautifully implemented mission. The gameplay results in absolute fun and challenge. Just wanted to express that.

Thank you for your hard work and this beautifully implemented mission. The gameplay results in absolute fun and challenge. Just wanted to express that.

Thank you for playing and glad you enjoyed it. I am always tweaking and any suggestions are welcomed.

A fantastic public mission. Look forward to future updates.