Sign in to follow this  
massi

US Navy SEAL DEVGRU A3 Alpha

Love the work, Massi. I just downloaded it today and it's great stuff. I'm encountering a problem with the Recce units, though: whenever I try to load up a mission including a recce SEAL it hands me an error saying that "V_mas_usn_ChestrigB_rgr" cannot be found. The uniforms box does the same thing. I then pulled up the list of everything in the VAS and couldn't find any versions of the "Chest Rig" other than the Bis one. Judging from your images the missing chest rigs are what the Recce units are supposed to be wearing. Did I get a bad d/l?

The exact same thing is happening with your Italian SOF units, also.

Hi,

Yes since the chestrig classname is changed the problem appeared, I'll release an updated version of all my unit's packs that will include new uniforms, headgear and dedicated weapons in the future, as soon as the pack will be ready, since then you can try to fix the config changing the class wich the chestrig is referring to.

Since it is an Alpha those issues may appear, sorry about that ;)

Best regards

massi

I like having them just use the BI vanilla weapons by default to avoid dependency on other weapon mods (so that them using weapon mods would be on a per-mission basis).

I like having them just use the BI vanilla weapons by default to avoid dependency on other weapon mods (so that them using weapon mods would be on a per-mission basis).

Hi, the weapons will be in a pack released toghether with the addon , no prob ;)

cheers

massi

hello , i have a little question for you , are you planning to retexture the new gear of the beta too ?

yes of course, but it will take few time since i have really few spare time right now ;)

cheers

massi

ahhh bad news :p anyways looking foward for your update !

Just wanted to pass along that I hope to see the beta release of this add-on soon. My group loves these units!

Would be just awesome if they would have a GPNVG-18 in future, anyway love them so much :)

Still looking forward to beta release! I hope you haven't abandoned this mod.

Still looking forward to beta release! I hope you haven't abandoned this mod.

mod is still active and will have new stuff ;) just it will take some time to get released , as for my other addons ;)

best regards

massi

mod is still active and will have new stuff ;) just it will take some time to get released , as for my other addons ;)

best regards

massi

Glad to here it! Looking forward to it!