Sign in to follow this  
massi

US Navy SEAL DEVGRU A3 Alpha

devgruhead.gif

by massi

US NAVY SEALs DEVGRU for ARMA3 ALPHA

ALPHA 0.3

Hi all,

As announced with the release of my Italian Special Operation for Arma3 Alpha, I’m releasing this addon which is A3 NATO soldier retexture meant to represent US Navy SEALs DEVGRU units in A3Alpha.

It contains 4 set of heavy gear units and light gear units (recon) in 4 different camouflage that cover pretty much all the environments: AOR1, AOR2, multicam and grey coverall suite.

The units have their own uniform in 4 camo, gear in multicam and coyote tan and headset with tan helmets and caps items to make them interchangeable, they also come with 2 weapon boxes with all weapons, gear and uniform in use, and divers have thir backpack with uniform, gear and helmet inside.

This is an Alpha version, hope you’ll enjoy it ;) !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus multicam gear and coyote helmets in order to represent SEALs DEVGRU units in following camo :

- AOR2: for temperate and wooden areas.

- AOR1: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden

areas.

- GREY COVERALL: for CQB and naval operations.

I used web sources for them.

FEATURES

- The pack includes heavy gear units and light gear "recon units" for all the camo.

- Units have their own uniform items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Units have also their multicam, AOR1, AOR2 and coyote tan plate carriers, belts, chest rig, bandoleers and

multicam, AOR1, AOR2 and coyote tan helmets as items.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once

ashore, plus their normal stuff.

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms (20

each), gears (10 each), and headgear (10 each), you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Groups in the editor.

- Classnames inside the zip folder

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

US Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

Same for groups:

US Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by types)

Requirements.

Arma3 Alpha

Changelog.

v Alpha.03 date 18/MAR/2013

- reworked textures

- added my multicam textures

- added AOR1 and AOR2 gear and helmets

- reworked ammoboxes loadout (more gear)

--------------------------------------------------------

v Alpha.02 date 14/MAR/2013

- removed unused models

- added multicam helmets

- added multicam\coyote caps

- added GPS to all units

- added 160th SOAR pilot with coyote tan suite

- green cbt shirt AOR2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

v Alpha.01 date 10/MAR/2013

- first release

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

DL LINK ALPHA 0.3:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9134ychc79zurtt

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23092684/SEAL_DEVGRU_A3_v_A_03_7z

PICS

arma3usc.jpg

arma3usd.jpg

arma3usm.jpg

arma3usw.jpg

Thanks.

Thanks to BI for the great Arma3Alpha and to all the community for their great support and addons!

Thanks to all the people that enjoied my previous units and supported me in the forum!

Hope you'll enjoy these units too!

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi

hehe how's he going to flip the nvg down the brim of the cap :rolleyes:

I also uploaded 2 PNG files one is standard BI multicam texture the other is the nohq files desaturated wich I used to overlay my textures in photoshop.

That's because i don't use psd usually, anyway with those 2 files you can make your own psd, as requested by R0adki11 ;) .

Inside there's also the config I used for my units so anyone can use as reference if needed.

NOTE : hiddenselections are working, but as soon as it is an alpha I preferred to keep the models inside the pack anyway.

files: http://www.mediafire.com/?3qcl9zf2ib1majn

cheers

massi

Pretty awesome, just need those helmets and vest changed up a little

Massi, we need a woodland camo top and bottom, and a khaki flight suit! And a mixture of AOR1 and woodland and the same for the AOR2/Desert camo. Similar to what TF86 did.

Looking great!

Probably in next release ;) !

thanks for the advices!

cheers

massi

These are just retextures, arent't they?

Edit: yes they are never mind. :)

Ill pass

Edit 2: Since people interpret this comment wrong;

keep up the work and keep on creating content. ;) Making mods for a community is always good, no matter what it is you make.

Edited by ltsThomas

These are just retextures, arent't they? Edit: yes they are never mind. :) Ill pass

Good for you. Nobody cares. If you want something other than reskins start making some models and stop belittling others who take the time to make free content for you.

Keep doing what you love Massi, that's what modding is all about!

Good for you. Nobody cares. If you want something other than reskins start making some models and stop belittling others who take the time to make free content for you.

Keep doing what you love Massi, that's what modding is all about!

Thanks a lot ardvarkdb really appreciate your words :) !

Best Regards

massi

Massi, im not sure if you want to be bothered with it or not, The center portion of the combat shirt should be a green color, if needed I can provide reference. Everything that is the stretchy material should be that green. The helmets should be either tan-ops core fast, Crye air-frame multi-cam cover maritime Ops-Core Fast. The gear itself is not tan, the AOR1 Pattern, and aor2 pattern along with the multi-cam you have already completed. If you dont mind I can make those adjustments myself to my personal version. I just though you should know. Good Job on laying that pattern in, its hard to get a good high res swatch.

Massi, im not sure if you want to be bothered with it or not, The center portion of the combat shirt should be a green color, if needed I can provide reference. Everything that is the stretchy material should be that green. The helmets should be either tan-ops core fast, Crye air-frame multi-cam cover maritime Ops-Core Fast. The gear itself is not tan, the AOR1 Pattern, and aor2 pattern along with the multi-cam you have already completed. If you dont mind I can make those adjustments myself to my personal version. I just though you should know. Good Job on laying that pattern in, its hard to get a good high res swatch.

Thanks a lot for the advices, really appreciated ;) !

In next version I've already modified in green the mid section of AOR2 cbt shirt, and I'll make AOR1-2 equipment in the future off course.

I'm also working on old DCU and Woodland camo to add in the future.

cheers, and thanks again ;)

massi

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

devgruhead.gif

by massi

UPDATE ALPHA 0.2

Hi all,

This is an updated version of my US SEALs DEVGRU units, in this version I’ve removed the unused characters models , added and reworked multicam and coyote tan gear and helmets, added GPS to all units.

I’ve also added 160th SOAR pilot unit in coyote tan coverall.

This is an Alpha version, hope you’ll enjoy it ;) !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus multicam gear and coyote helmets in order to represent SEALs DEVGRU units in following camo :

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- The pack includes heavy gear units and light gear "recon units" for all the camo.

- Units have also their multicam and coyote tan plate carriers, belts. chest rig, bandoleers plus multicam and coyote helmets as items.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already, to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff.

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contains all weapons ammos and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Groups in the editor.

- Pilot 160th SOAR in coyote tan suite.

- Classnames inside the zip folder

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

US Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

Same for groups:

US Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by types)

Requirements.

Arma3 Alpha

Changelog.

v Alpha.02 date 14/MAR/2013

- removed unused models

- added multicam helmets

- added multicam\coyote caps

- added GPS to all units

- added 160th SOAR pilot with coyote tan suite

- green cbt shirt AOR2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

v Alpha.01 date 10/MAR/2013

- first release

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Download Links to version v. Alpha 0.2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7uaddo5awbj6r1j

Few pics:

devgruv.jpg

devgrum.jpg

devgrud.jpg

devgruc.jpg

Thanks.

Thanks to BI for the great Arma3Alpha and to all the community for their great support and addons!

Thanks to all the people that enjoied my previous units and supported me in the forum!

Hope you'll enjoy these units too!

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi

You think we can get some Army ACU and SFO-D or Ranger units? heck maybe some Air Force Pattern. Sorry to ask for much im in the military and would love to see these.

You think we can get some Army ACU and SFO-D or Ranger units? heck maybe some Air Force Pattern. Sorry to ask for much im in the military and would love to see these.

There is a mod already out with acu reskins. As to the other 2 units there is already enough units and designs to combine and make those units.

Massi, with the Woodland camo can you do a woodland camo clothing set that has woodland camo bottoms and a white shirt? How about a full woodland camo and a orange safety vest/life preserver? And if possible the woodland camo with a long sleeve blue shirt.

See here for example.

Thanks a lot for the mirror Foxhound !

and thanks for nice comments and ideas ;) !

cheers

massi

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for this pack Massi. The units look great and have inspired me to make a few fun coop missions for my small group.

devgruhead.gif

by massi

UPDATE ALPHA 0.3

Hi all,

I'm releasing a final Alpha update, just for the Alpha stage of the game, of my Arma3 Alpha addons.

Next updates will be probably for beta, or just in case of significant variation in alpha.

At this stage the addon includes DEVGRU operators in 4 camo:

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden

areas.

FEATURES

- Units have also their multicam, AOR1, AOR2 and coyote tan plate carriers, belts, chest rig, bandoleers and

multicam, AOR1, AOR2 and coyote tan helmets as items.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once

ashore, plus their normal stuff.

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms (20

each), gears (10 each), and headgear (10 each), you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Groups in the editor.

Changelog.

v Alpha.03 date 18/MAR/2013

- reworked textures

- added my multicam textures

- added AOR1 and AOR2 gear and helmets

- reworked ammoboxes loadout (more gear)

DL LINK ALPHA 0.3:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23092684/SEAL_DEVGRU_A3_v_A_03_7z

PICS

arma3usc.jpg

arma3usd.jpg

arma3usm.jpg

arma3usw.jpg

THANKS

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Edited by massi

by massi

UPDATE ALPHA 0.3

Hi all,

I'm releasing a final Alpha update, just for the Alpha stage of the game, of my Arma3 Alpha addons.

Next updates will be probably for beta, or just in case of significant variation in alpha.

At this stage the addon includes DEVGRU operators in 4 camo:

FEATURES

Changelog.

Thanks massi, this saves me alot of file space very nice work.

DL LINK ALPHA 0.3:

PICS

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/831/arma3usc.jpg

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/703/arma3usd.jpg

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/545/arma3usm.jpg

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/694/arma3usw.jpg

THANKS

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Thanks, this will save me and my team lots of file space. thanks alot.

Thanks a lot for mirrors Foxhound ;)

Thanks for nice comments, I'm glad you're enjoying' em ;) !

Best Regards

massi