Corporal

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 13:06

My old training/debug mission, ported to ArmA3

http://i.minus.com/ib0qHya1vmfjl7.jpg

More screenshots

Button description
  • Create vehicle. There is two options - create vehicle at core (helipad) and create vehicle front of player.
  • Get weapon. Give to player any weapon, magazine or item.
  • Targets. Target management.
  • Realign core. Core will be moved at current player position.
  • Delete vehicle. This command will delete vehicle/unit that player looking for.
  • Get bot in team. Command will create man in your team. For example if you need gunner for chopper.
  • Statistics. Proving ground will collect information about shots, kills, hits and calculate accuracy. Check yourself =)
  • Close. It is.
  • Autoheal. Player and player's vehicle will be constantly healed.
  • Booster. For 10 second by pressing E you can immediately increase speed by 30km/h. Could be useful while you moving in tank to mountain.
  • Teleport. Press this button and after it click on target place on map to teleport.
  • Sattelite. Press this button and click on target place on map to aim sattelite camera.
  • Bulletcam. It is.
  • Hitmarker. Where player's bulled will hit something will be plased red marker on map.
  • Status display. Toggle hint-like status window that shows class, damage and crew status of cursortarget. By default on.
  • Console. Press enter to execute command, double click on command in history to past it to editbox.
  • Righter is shortcuts to call additional features.

Download
http://code.google.c...ound_a3_fix.rar

Edited by PurePassion, 22 June 2013 - 21:05.
please watch the max. allowed filesize for hotlinked images (100KB)

Mayhem762
Mayhem762

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 18:00

noticed some things are not able to be added to player under create weapon/item in the PvG menue. scopes & silencers, medikit and tool kit, and recon and flight uniforms.

*NOTE* I have not modified any data

katipo66
katipo66

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2589 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:19

Hey conKORD, this is very cool thanks, i also noticed im unable to (or dont know how) to add some items like scope etc, some things work like changing headgear.
:icon_eek: :popcornsmilie:

ratszo
ratszo

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 17:13

This training mission deserves a bump --lots of useful features.

Well done.

iratus
iratus

Corporal

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 19:04

This mission is verry useful!

Thank you conKORD

conKORD
conKORD

Corporal

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 19:22

Hey conKORD, this is very cool thanks, i also noticed im unable to (or dont know how) to add some items like scope etc, some things work like changing headgear.

I am not sure, but looks like not every attachment can be mounted on weapon, same with outfit.

conKORD
conKORD

Corporal

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 21:03

Proving ground a3 v2
[!] Compatible with beta
[!] Fixed weapon filters
[+] Add 2 new filter for wear and weapon attachment
[+] Wear can be weared, weapon attachment can be added to inventory
[!] Fixed vehicle filters
[!] Fixed MP commnds in console
[!] Proving Ground again available as addon

http://code.google.c...round_a3_v2.zip

JoneKone
JoneKone

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 16:57

Cool, i have always used this mission to test stuff on arma2 :)

Masharra
Masharra

Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 17:40

Referencing this incase you miss it

Ok so this was brought to my attention after playing a few domination games. I've found that if you have mobile proving ground installed (an arma mod) you can access and use it just like you can via singleplayer. I myself sadly used the mod in servers the way I shouldn't have causing a bit of corruption so for the players I'd like to say sorry and I won't be doing it again. But to everyone who owns a server: MAKE SURE YOU BLOCK ANYONE WITH MOBILE PROVING GROUND TO NOT ENTER YOUR SERVERS!!! This is also possible to do with both the Arma 3 and Arma 2 versions of mobile proving ground. I hope my mistake and me fixing it by telling everyone what I did and by telling everyone how to stop it will help return servers to normalcy. Again I'm sorry for my mistake but I hope to fix it by telling you how to prevent it.

Also: Don't see this message and go try for yourself unless it's your own server, don't fuck up someone else's server like I did.

Though this may only be fixable by server admins.

Lao Fei Mao
Lao Fei Mao

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:45

Thanks a lot for this convenient tool, Mr.conKORD. It's a must have since arma2oa.
By the way, could you disable the status show as the default setting?

conKORD
conKORD

Corporal

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 20:36

Thanks a lot for this convenient tool, Mr.conKORD. It's a must have since arma2oa.
By the way, could you disable the status show as the default setting?

Yes, I can :)
And you also can do it. Just remove string [] call PG_get(fnc_status); in file init.sqf. Line 130

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Referencing this incase you miss it

Thanks a lot.

Lao Fei Mao
Lao Fei Mao

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:31

@conKORD,
Thanks for your tips, I made it.
By the way, how can I get the backpacks? And could you tweak the bullet cam to the right behind of the bullet/shell/missile from the start of shooting, each time the cam starts from the top then goes down and follow behind the projectile,thus the instancy of firing a missile can be seen, you know, it's very cool to see a missile slowly leave the launcher together with the backblast and smoke.

walshy690
walshy690

Private First Class

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 23:28

Hi Mate,

I downloaded a wasteland mod to customise and this awesome tool came with it however a few or the features are disabled and I would love to enable them is this possible?

I will write a list of things if you are able to help me,

Once again this is a brilliant tool.

Walshy

ratszo
ratszo

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 22:44

A bump for a mission i still use all the time.

Link to d/l is still good.

3lockad3
3lockad3

Sergeant

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 15:34

Thanks conKORD!
Mission making is less painful now on a day to day basis, and I have more time to do other things then chase class names.

USteppin
USteppin

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 19:58

Not really sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get the menu to come up while in-game?

USteppin
USteppin

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 00:47

Finally got it working.. but I can't seem to get an ammo for all the rocket launchers, and no backpacks area available through the menus. Any ideas or suggestions of a different mission file that works properly that allows similar things?