- Shows your stance in first-person mode.
- Highlights stances that hinder your movement in yellow (in this case, low prone and high prone).
- Displays stance-based lean status, too!
- It's a stance indicator... what more do you want?
Video: (v1.0 demonstrated)
[HMM] Stance Indicator v1.1 (5kb - .zip)
(and here it is as a direct link, if CoralCDN is being slow)
Requires @CBA_A3. See this thread for info on that
- Now highlights main stance separately.
- Stance-based lean states are supported/indicated.
- Initial release.
- Extract the @HMM_StanceIndicator folder from this archive into your Arma 3 folder.
- Load Arma 3, go to Options > Expansions.
- Click on @HMM_StanceIndicator in the list and click Enable (make sure to also do @CBA_A3, too).
- To the HMM Squad folks for testing
- ShackTac Fireteam HUD for inspiration for the show/hide UI logic.
Usage of the HMM Stance Indicator is predicated upon your agreement to the following:
- All files included are the property of the original author.
- HMM Stance Indicator may not be modified, included in other mods (in whole or in part), or used for any commercial/military purposes without prior permission from the author.
- Redistribution is permitted only if the original archive is unmodified and it is distributed free of charge.
- This mod may not be ported to any other game, including any variation of the Arma series, without prior permission from the author.
Edited by JamesF1, 09 March 2013 - 08:14.
Update to Version 1.1