Am i correct thinking, the script will respawn you with the same weapons you died with? If so, is there a way to disable it? If not then nevermind...

Loving the script though mate, kudos.

Has anyone had any success adding this to the Alpha missions?

e.g. BK_64_H_WarOfStratis.Stratis

Anyone figured out what is causing the revive actions to disappear after a while? Don't see any errors in the rpt, it works fine and then eventually it just stops and you have to respawn all the time.

What do you mean?

Maybe i found a way to re-assign all the gear you have. It's a work around till BIS let us to assign things to vest/uniform/backpack. I hope it works!

Edited by Giallustio

EDIT: NVM it started working. Must not have saved my mission properly. Thanks anyways!

Giallustio

I'm trying to clean up my mission folder and put all scripts into a scripts folder

I put "=BTC=_revive" into "scripts\=BTC=_revive"

I changed my init.sqf to this:

call compile preprocessFile "scripts\=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_revive_init.sqf";

and my description.ext to:

#include "scripts\=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_respawn.h"

I then went into each of your sqfs and .h files and changed the directories anytime "=BTC=_revive" was called, for example in =BTC=_functions.sqf:

_id = player addAction [("<t color=""#ED2744"">") + ("Release") + "</t>","scripts\=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_addAction.sqf",[[],BTC_release], 9, true, true, "", "true"];

And in =BTC=_revive_init.sqf:

call compile preprocessFile "scripts\=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_functions.sqf";

But I cannot get the script to run, am I missing something here?

Great script btw, I love it.

Edited by zuff

1. can you teach me How to input sidechat when i injured? tell to everyman "help me out"

2. possible teammate dragging in multiplay?

Edited by lee1hy

1. can you teach me How to input sidechat when i injured? tell to everyman "help me out"

There is already the dead message...Why i should add more traffic?

2. possible teammate dragging in multiplay?

Already possible.......

Maybe i found a way to re-assign all the gear you have. It's a work around till BIS let us to assign things to vest/uniform/backpack. I hope it works!

Could you allow this option to be disabled as with the other variables? Just incase, like me you are using another method for re equipping gear after respawn.

I forgot how much revive adds to missions, something good knowing that even though you technically died, someone managed to get to you. Good job again on this...

Could you allow this option to be disabled as with the other variables? Just incase, like me you are using another method for re equipping gear after respawn.

I forgot how much revive adds to missions, something good knowing that even though you technically died, someone managed to get to you. Good job again on this...

I could...What do you use? Just to know!

Currently playing around with this one...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148577-GET-SET-Loadout-%28saves-and-loads-pretty-much-everything%29

Has an option like yours to re-equip what you died with, or you can just save your load out once complete and go with that.

TBH i would probably use yours, but it would be nice to have the option if not too time consuming to implement.

I get errors when the script trys to add back the weapons after respawn. Would it be possible to add a config variable to switch the respawn with gear features off? I am still having the problem where after a while the first aid and drag action menu options no longer show up and only respawn shows.

Nice script, but is it possible to use it in Co-op?

Ive deleted the Opfor stuff but then It's totally broken, can't use the respawn thingie anymore.

I get errors when the script trys to add back the weapons after respawn. Would it be possible to add a config variable to switch the respawn with gear features off? I am still having the problem where after a while the first aid and drag action menu options no longer show up and only respawn shows.

I'll add in the next version.

Nice script, but is it possible to use it in Co-op?

Ive deleted the Opfor stuff but then It's totally broken, can't use the respawn thingie anymore.

Okay this makes me laugh :P

You have to modify the revive_init too.

Especially this one:

BTC_vehs_mobile_east = [];

Did you change something that makes players dies after one hit even in feet ?

Did you change something that makes players dies after one hit even in feet ?

No way

Its too complex uesing my mission... and why respwan button in my screen? aslo disabled 3rd view while injuired on ground

Its too complex uesing my mission... and why respwan button in my screen? aslo disabled 3rd view while injuired on ground

lol

The respawn option is there so you can ... you know... respawn. You can disabled 3rd view while injured check the BTC_revive_init.sqf file.

Thanks for the update Giallustio :)

Okay this makes me laugh :P

You have to modify the revive_init too.

Especially this one:

Hehe, happy to make you laugh.

Thanks for the help!

By the way i'm new to scripting and editing mission. Ive changed the command line you refered me to and deleted evrything of Opfor in the editor in order to make a Co-op mission. It's not working, turning into a seagull. what I'm doing wrong? Do I need to change something else?

Edited by Baltsar

Hehe, happy to make you laugh.

Thanks for the help!

By the way i'm new to scripting and editing mission. Ive changed the command line you refered me to and deleted evrything of Opfor in the editor in order to make a Co-op mission. It's not working, turning into a seagull. what I'm doing wrong? Do I need to change something else?

Don't delete the line, just leave the array blank (I think that's what you meant??)

So by default it is

BTC_vehs_mobile_east = [mobile_east_0];

change to:

Noticed a bug in the latest version (may have been there before) but never tried the BTC_injured_marker setting:

Error in expression <] setMarkerTextLocal format ["F.A. %1", name _unit];format ["FA_%1", _pos] setm>
 Error position: <name _unit];
format ["FA_%1", _pos] setm>
 Error Generic error in expression

Also something that may help others since some of my clan members asked about a trigger to use to end mission if all were in revive state with no auto respawn and 'BTC_pvp = 0' then in the end trigger use:

{alive _x} count playableUnits == {captive _x} count playableUnits;

Hey Giallustio, I have been having that problem where anyone will spawn out into the water. Yes I do have a respawn_west marker.

Edit: Okay its fixed now, I don't know what I did other than getting the CBA addon which fixed my addons problem. This is a great script man keep it up!

Edited by OV3RJ0RD

I dont remember seeing it anywhere but I have some intel to share... If you use VAS (the virtual ammobox system) in your missions then when the mobile HQ respawns I'm sure you noticed that the VAS is gone.. well there is an answer. In the =BTC=_functions.sqf file in the =BTC= revive folder is where you have to add the code... pretty much at the bottom there is this code..

BTC_vehicle_mobile_respawn =

{

_veh = _this select 0;

_var = _this select 1;

_set = _this select 2;

_type = typeOf _veh;

_pos = getPos _veh;

_dir = getDir _veh;

waitUntil {sleep 1; !Alive _veh};

_veh setVariable [_set,0,true];

sleep BTC_mobile_respawn_time;

_veh = _type createVehicle _pos;

_veh setDir _dir;

_veh setVelocity [0, 0, -1];

_veh setVariable [_set,_var,true];

_resp = [_veh,_var,_set] spawn BTC_vehicle_mobile_respawn;

_veh setpos _pos;

};

at bottom after : _veh setpos _pos you put this...

_veh addAction["<t color=#ff1111'>Virtual Ammobox</t>", "gear\open.sqf];

so it would look like this

BTC_vehicle_mobile_respawn =

{

_veh = _this select 0;

_var = _this select 1;

_set = _this select 2;

_type = typeOf _veh;

_pos = getPos _veh;

_dir = getDir _veh;

waitUntil {sleep 1; !Alive _veh};

_veh setVariable [_set,0,true];

sleep BTC_mobile_respawn_time;

_veh = _type createVehicle _pos;

_veh setDir _dir;

_veh setVelocity [0, 0, -1];

_veh setVariable [_set,_var,true];

_resp = [_veh,_var,_set] spawn BTC_vehicle_mobile_respawn;

_veh setpos _pos;

_veh addAction["<t color=#ff1111'>Virtual Ammobox</t>", "gear\open.sqf];

};

after that your mhq will respawn with the VAS system if it is destroyed.

Have fun!!