costlyy

Wasteland for ArmA 3 by 404Games [MP]

In the case of optics, can't you simply drag them to one of the slots below your weapon in the inventory menu? In the case of suppressors though, also mouse over them to see whether or not the caliber matches your weapon.

nice i'm really enjoying wasteland so far. good work :)

Hello,

I've just downloaded the mission to launch it from my computer. But, on LAN for some test, side missions don't start. Are there any command or tips to launch side mission ?

Thank you.

Its been a whilst since posting but we should be doing a small update for the latest content added to the beta this week coming. I will post up the infomation when its finished.

Sa-matras is better. Didn't you guys basically steal his code?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Lol? No these guys are the original's, Sa-matras stole the code from these guys lol.

Uh no. Tonic made the original, samatra created a new one from scratch, 404 copied the entire code amd changed a few lines.

Hi, I started playing SUMATRAs version of wasteland by chance and decided to find a version to host my own server for a group of friends, however sumatra hasn't released his mission file (that I can find)

Upon stumbling around on Google I came across this thread and downloaded the latest version. The server runs and movable/loadable objects are spawning however no vehicles are loot points are spawning. I am getting a fair few error messages popping up as well which I think maybe the reason for the lack of spawns. Any ideas what these might be and how I can resolve it?

http://imgur.com/a/UWV1y#0

The link above has pictures of the actual errors, any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Edited by danet88
added link

Awesome, thanks. I will give these a try!

Is there much difference between the two?

GoT has a few new towns/buildings, the repairkits, generalstores, gunstores and loot inside buildings aside from that the key features are the same in both editions.

just try m both :)

Yeah just had a try of the GoT one there, but no loot seems to be spawning in buildings, everything else works fine on it, any ideas?

Going to try the other one now.

Edit: I've just realised it's not loading the .sqf script for some reason? I've tried putting this in my Arma3 directory as it states and adding it to a scripts folder in the same directory as another tutorial states and neither is working.

Edited by danet88
see edit note

Pretty sure Tonic wrote the original Wasteland, douchbag.

Wasteland Thread

If you looked at 404's a3 alpha wasteland code, it was practically identical, even had the same shorthand notes as Sa-matras, later updates it took on it's own form, but was terribly optimized for many players + long mission run times.

you should add in virtual ammobox and first person only servers on most of the arma 3 wasteland servers there ar almost no vehicles no weapons and some times you move for 30 minuts to an hour and bam you get shot by a 50 cal sniper that outranges your pistol

in a 2 we atleast had the chance to find somthing within minuts after spawn this is too much like dayz now and is realy not fun like it is in arma 2 so eighther add in more stuff or use virtual ammoboxes so we can get the action packed game mode we had in a2

you should add in virtual ammobox and first person only servers on most of the arma 3 wasteland servers there ar almost no vehicles no weapons and some times you move for 30 minuts to an hour and bam you get shot by a 50 cal sniper that outranges your pistol

in a 2 we atleast had the chance to find somthing within minuts after spawn this is too much like dayz now and is realy not fun like it is in arma 2 so eighther add in more stuff or use virtual ammoboxes so we can get the action packed game mode we had in a2

I think you'd be better served with a domination server for this kind of action as scavenging is a core gameplay mechanic for this mode.