Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

Hi all! @Ineptaphid which mod is Dusty's beautiful vest from? I can't find in those you quoted :(      P.S. Very Nice photos :)fievZwF.jpg

• Like 2

Hi-I'm afraid Dusty's vest,hat and beard are from an unreleased private mod.

• Like 2

When are you releasing it ;) 

When are you releasing it ;)

Hehehe-it's not mine I'm afraid. I am not talented in that field in any way.

Hehehe-it's not mine I'm afraid. I am not talented in that field in any way.

:(

and here i am more interested in them beards :D Those part of the same private mod?

@jarrad96

New Zealand SAS, 2011, Bengazi 

Photo is actually from the Intercontinental Hotel Raids in Kabul in 2011, At least be respectful enough to site the correct information next time.

27 minutes ago, souldrinker said:

@jarrad96

Photo is actually from the Intercontinental Hotel Raids in Kabul in 2011, At least be respectful enough to site the correct information next time.

Dude chill out. That photo has been posted in literally hundreds of places-all with different titles. I've seen those guys labelled as everything from CAG to SAS to SEALS...

Nothing wrong with pointing out a mistake-but dont be rude when doing it okay?

• Like 2

I'll correct it. Every instance of the mention (SFF mod page, photos, Steam, ect) of the NZ SAS has had the place changed from Benghazi to Kabul. The 3 or so sites I found it on (Cross referencing yay) were all pretty confident they were NZ SAS, but I could be wrong. 

6 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Dude chill out. That photo has been posted in literally hundreds of places-all with different titles. I've seen those guys labelled as everything from CAG to SAS to SEALS...

Nothing wrong with pointing out a mistake-but dont be rude when doing it okay?

Wasn't particularly being rude. The kiwi government confirmed it a couple days after the raids, and a large handful of those blokes were D squadron commandos.

Just now, jarrad96 said:

I'll correct it. Every instance of the mention (SFF, photos, Steam, ect) of the NZ SAS has had the place changed from Benghazi to Kabul. The 3 or so sites I found it on (Cross referencing yay) were all pretty confident they were NZ SAS, but I could be wrong. 

Wasn't even aware you'd been working on some stuff,  just saw your post and thought I'd say something. Either way good luck with it all mate.

• Like 1

Anyone knows where the map thingy on the left arm comes from?

SuAoR62.jpg

Been waisting hours downloading mods just looking for it... tired.png

I think that Tryk's has a shoulder notepad/ID card, not a wrist mounted one.

I did throw around the idea of making one of the wrist mounted cards as a (working with ACE3 advanced ballistics) dope card, thought it would be a cool thing to have, but because of the small size of the card text doesn't really show up clear enough to get decent range data readable on your wrist in first person. 

14 hours ago, alex150201 said:

7GKX1KH.png

Can someone tell me where is Cpt.Price's chest rig coming from, please?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, road runner said:

Looks maybe like it's from CUP's, maybe the KSK vest?

Yep, it's KSK chestrig. Thank you

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ltf said:

Yep, it's KSK chestrig. Thank you

It's CUP mate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Two SAS operators infiltrating an Eastern European facility believed to be manufacturing biological agents. November 1999

Mods; RHS,CUP,Namalsk,RoberHammer's M4, SPec4, Shifty's animations(Beta)..others...

I have a question regarding one of the mods used in this screenshot. Is the "Shifty's animations" mod publicly released yet or is it a private/WIP kind of deal?

6 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

I have a question regarding one of the mods used in this screenshot. Is the "Shifty's animations" mod publicly released yet or is it a private/WIP kind of deal?

it's unreleased as of now-i'm testing it with it's maker. Should be getting a release quite soon though.

6NaGeQ1.jpg

So i see in the desciption of this pic, the poster says he is using Dslyexi's ACE NVG's...Has that been released already? I am really looking forward to using them-but cant see a release.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Does anyone ever get stuck in large font hell after posting an image on mobile? Is there any way around that?

Ok. The problem seems to be from copying links on mobile directly. When you copy something and paste, you get asked near the "submit" button if you want to keep the site's reformatting of the link.

If you keep the site's reformat, all links and text thereafter will be enormous. If you don't, you'll get normal looking links and subsequent text, but your links have a chance of failing and not embedding in the post.

• Like 2