Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Arma3 gameservers spotted

I don't think so :)

Oh man, seriously... this starts to feel like the doctor administered a diet to you and forces you to watch through a window at the most delicious pizza ever made :)

* throws some oil on the fire *

i thought i've seen a newspost that said release is @04/01/2013 ;)

Well, this being BIS and that date (my birthday) april fools day, i think we should be rather careful getting our hopes up :D

But if true, best gift ever!!

Please stop quoting images!

Hoooold on... does it mean someone is still using the default windows theme?

Edited by W0lle

Well we got a new image on Valentines day so he is correct..

Hey, I maybe know who is Raedek, he's making some videos on YT and once he said he's BIS betatester :)

Edited by kllrt

Yeah, but now he's in group named Tartarus cast.

Edited by kllrt

...and give infractions to others who does.

Why should i?

§12) Do not type in all capital letters, all bold, or in a non-black font

Typing in all caps equates (according to standard net etiquette) to yelling. It is also difficult and obnoxious to read such posts. This also applies to posting all in bold or all in a certain font colour just to try to make your words stand out, if your point is interesting enough or well written enough it will stand out. You're welcome of course to use different colours for parts of your post if it helps clarify certain areas, but typing complete messages in any colour other than black should be avoided. Please refrain from non-standard fonts and/or font sizes as well please.

And what you meant with "ancient empire" would have been the Tatars. But i think it is more a reference to the Tartaros of the greek mythology.

Myke;2297935']Why should i?

well' date=' so u did *looks at my private messages box*

Myke;2297935']

And what you meant with "ancient empire" would have been the Tatars. But i think it is more a reference to the Tartaros of the greek mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartary

wow, do i see a mod who's going offtopic? :D

The USSR aka Soviet Union was an ancient empire.... some neuron must have failed to transmit informations about history. BTT close this thread its pointless and more like a sensational outburst.

The USSR aka Soviet Union was an ancient empire.... some neuron must have failed to transmit informations about history. BTT close this thread its pointless and more like a sensational outburst.

nop, maybe someone should just read more carefully.

Agreed, this thread is like the dev. blogs thread second cousin...

It was nice to interact with it for the first post, but lost all of it's fizz after the 1'st page

well, so u did *looks at my private messages box*

Moderator != User

Should be a known fact by now. :cool:

What if BIS say they released the alpha on April 1st and we don't believe them after the last few years? :p

This thread oddly reminds me of an Elvis Presley spotting.

Nice to see that the game is actually being worked on/tested though. I'm ready to shoot things on ArmA 3.

:coop:

Myke;2297935']And what you meant with "ancient empire" would have been the Tatars. But i think it is more a reference to the Tartaros of the greek mythology.

Oohhhh! clues? cryptic messages? BI never cease to have that 'conspiracy theory' effect on me.

Tartaros :

It is a deep' date=' gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld. In the Gorgias, Plato (c. 400 BC) wrote that souls were judged after death and those who received punishment were sent to Tartarus.

[i']A dungeon of torment and suffering.[/i] - YEP, that must be BIHQ ;)

those who received punishment - and these poor souls must be the alphatesters!

Edited by jerryhopper

lol, well adopted to to "arma myths" :D

If You find a shady cottage on edge of dark forest surrounded by wild boars roaming around a myth, feel free to do so for all the Arma stuff :icon_twisted:

If You find a shady cottage on edge of dark forest surrounded by wild boars roaming around a myth, feel free to do so for all the Arma stuff :icon_twisted:

Hey, what are you doing here? Someone forgot to close the gate of Tartaros and you could escape? Move back to developers hell. ;)

Nooo, GameSpy. :(
So awesome, then I saw gamespy :(
Ahahaha yeah pretty much... it's one thing to not be Steamworks/use Steam's server browser like DayZ will, but they're going in a different direction anyway and are free too... it's just that after using Black Ops/BF3's server browsers, I'm not fond of "going back" to Gamespy. Still, huzzah we have servers :D

wow really do you mean the 29th february 2013 :D