Sign in to follow this  
A-SUICIDAL

Team kill Punish with Jail Cell (All Versions)

Will this work with Arma3 Alpha? or you will you need to alter it to run in A3?

+1

Yes definatly need somthing simalar to this for A3A. Yhan maybe I can enjoy playing/testing A3 an not 95% time babysiting/kicking/banning.

You timed it perfectly, now that DAY-Z players are migrating to warfare servers and causing havoc on the majority of servers, especially with arma3 soon to be released in the shops it would benefit the sales of the product and the gaming community.

It is scripts like this that should be introduced into the ARMA games as a matter of principle (Go talk to them), they should be protecting the consumers who purchase their products.

I hope Benny introduces this into his warfare parameters ASAP.

PS Great script.

Do you know if this would be possible to add into an Arma 2 Wasteland server? Any information would be awesome, I followed the directions, jail spawned, but when my buddy shot me in the head he did not teleport into the jail. Any advice?

~Ganja_Jedi

Sorry to bump a really old thread, but has anyone been able to get this to work in DOMINATION? its only working in the editor for me shooting the ai, but once i host a server im not punished for a teamkill