Sign in to follow this  
DJResonance

BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3

Hello,

I have recently, since January 15th, had a number of issues with stuttering of gameplay anywhere between 5-20 minutes of gameplay where the game will freeze for 5-10 seconds, resume play VERY briefly, and then boot me. I was luck enough to be able to be streaming the first instance that this happened, as the message that was delivered was "BattlEye: Hack #2". Later on another server, it was "BattlEye: Hack #3". I've since resolved any bans with the administrators of those servers, the the fact remains that my game is booting for some sort of false positive.

First course of action: reinstall BattlEye from the option within Steam (right click, select "reinstall BattlEye Anti-Cheat"). It tells me that it cannot find the executable. Restarted the machine and tried again; same result. I tried to download the latest battleye client from the web: the server is down, and is giving some page error in German (Diese Präsenz ist leider nicht verfügbar).

Last night, I deleted Arma2 and Arma2:OA from Steam and re-downloaded and installed them. Tried playing, but kept having the same issue....only THIS time the error that is given is "BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3".

From here, I have uninstalled Six Launcher and Six Updater, and installed "Play WithSix". I used that to re-download ACE and DayZ. I figured out how to find Wasteland games from this interface, and begin playing. Again, I get about 20-30 minutes in and get booted for "BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3".

I have searched google for this, but the only thing that remotely looks like this error is some others who have a "BattlEye: Corrupted Memory #3"...but this is not the exact verbiage that is given to me from the launcher.

I am out of ideas, and I'm exhausted of trying everything that I can to get my favorite game to stream working again. Anything (links, advice, tech help) that anyone could provide would be GREATLY appreciated!

--DJRes

What are you streaming with? Does this happen when you are not streaming?

I am currently experiencing similar issues. While streaming to Twitch via XSplit (capturing game source), I can play for 15-30 minutes before I get kicked. I have seen two different messages - "BattlEye: Hack #3" and "BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3" When I close my stream, I can play with no issue. I started having this problem with XSplit v1.1, and continue to see it with v1.2.

The upshot here is that is is not an Arma 2 issue, but a BattlEye/XSplit issue, so this topic will probably be closed.

Edited by Harzach

What are you streaming with? Does this happen when you are not streaming?

I am currently experiencing similar issues. While streaming to Twitch via XSplit (capturing game source), I can play for 15-30 minutes before I get kicked. I have seen two different messages - "BattlEye: Hack #3" and "BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3" When I close my stream, I can play with no issue. I started having this problem with XSplit v1.1, and continue to see it with v1.2.

The upshot here is that is is not an Arma 2 issue, but a BattlEye/XSplit issue, so this topic will probably be closed.

I am doing exactly that: streaming with Xsplit and broadcasting on Twitch. I wonder if this is actually this issue...

I'm sure it's XSplit's Direct3D hook. I've contacted BE support.

I'm sure it's XSplit's Direct3D hook. I've contacted BE support.

It's not due to its hook, but because it suspends/pauses the game process, which is what certain cheats do as well. No software should ever have to do that. If possible, please inform the XSplit developers of this problem.

I'm afraid it's not possible to solve this on BE's side.

It's not due to its hook, but because it suspends/pauses the game process...

Ah, I thought it was merely due to detection of the hook. I'm not sure I follow on the "suspend/pause" thing though - what exactly does that mean, if you don't mind?

Ah, I thought it was merely due to detection of the hook. I'm not sure I follow on the "suspend/pause" thing though - what exactly does that mean, if you don't mind?

Yes, this.

AND, as a follow-up question...are there any streaming programs that BE won't make any false positives on? I would very much like to stream my exploits on this game...even if I can't use the program I just spent a small chunk to get an 18-month license for.

Got that same problem since today. Closed ARMA2:OA yesterday without any problems, went to sleep, now out of nowhere I am getting this error.

I do not run any streaming tools nor anything else but TS when playing. TS is on default settings, all plugins disabled (no overlay). Tried repatching 1.60 and 1.62 OA, also updated the beta patch from 96895 to 100697. Battleye is updated, too.

The kicking occurs randomly after 2-30 minutes. No specific action is done before that (You can idle and get kicked on instant or do everything and be lucky to play 20 minutes).

Any help on this? Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Have the same problem with Battleye kicking for Corrupt Data #3 while playing the Wasteland mod. Doesn't happen while playing the DayZ mod though. Not sure if the mods have anything to do with it or not.

Have the same problem with Battleye kicking for Corrupt Data #3 while playing the Wasteland mod. Doesn't happen while playing the DayZ mod though. Not sure if the mods have anything to do with it or not.

Are you streaming?

What programs are runnin in the background? What Anti-Virus software are you using?

This issue is starting to pop up a lot on the DayZ forums. Seems it is not necessarily a result of XSplit or streaming apps in general.

Okay, I decided to reinstall EVERYTHING...Arma 2, OA, and BattlEye, and decided NOT to stream and NOT to run Teamspeak.

I got about an hours worth of gameplay before "Corrupted Data #3" appeared again. What's more is that I witnessed about 3-5 other players during that time get booted for the same reason.

Make sure to verify also your HDD and RAM with testing tools.

I had this exact same thing last night during an Evolution game.

I'd only been in the server a minute or two, then there was a big lag - a freeze of maybe a couple of seconds then a BE kick with this #3 error. I restarted the game, rejoined, no further issues.

Are you guys using anti-virus software?

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

I had this exact same thing last night during an Evolution game.

I'd only been in the server a minute or two, then there was a big lag - a freeze of maybe a couple of seconds then a BE kick with this #3 error. I restarted the game, rejoined, no further issues.

Did you have such extreme freezes before?

Are you guys using anti-virus software?

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Did you have such extreme freezes before?

Anti Virus = Avast Free

No freezes before, no.

On another thing that might be relevant. Other players in the same server reported short freezes like me, but they weren't kicked.

BE author was notified, we are sorry for any troubles this caused ... it will be resolved as soon as possible ...

FYI, the problem should be fixed since yesterday. You should be able to use tools such as XSplit again as well.

Please let me know if you have this issue again.

Thanks, $able (and Dwarden) - it seems to be resolved! Though now my performance while streaming has taken a turn for the worse...

Didnt fix it for me ... Im still getting kicked and then arma crashes. Was on last night ( -5 GMT ) and all was well ... log in this morning and get kicked on my "home" server ... I logged into a regular hive server and everything was fine. DLed a new BE dll and dropped it in the folder.

Dont use anitvirus software, not streaming. win xp

Been seeing people getting kicked for this more and more over the past few weeks. Now it started doing it to me this afternoon. Removed all copies of beclient.dll from the system, downloaded a fresh copy, still no-go.

The server I was trying to play on was reset, and I was briefly able to get back in (but 5 minutes later, my client crashed to desktop, and I'm back to getting the error message again when I try to rejoin.)

No AV, not streaming anything, WinXP...

Same BS here.

• I disabled AVG free (witch i m using)
  • Fresh install of BE dll's on directories
  • No other than usual programs running on background
  • No streaming
  • WinXP

I encountered the problem on (any) AAS map.

The moment i m touching the flag so location will turn to my side i m getting constantly kicked cause Corrupted data #3

*edited later*

Tried running with/without beta (99806) and afterwards updated to last beta.

Same error/crash happens.

*I should inform you that BECLIENT/SERVER .dll's are detected as malicious software by AVG-although as i stated before i tried (twice) with AVG disabled

Please provide a working solution

Edited by GiorgyGR

i recently updated my gaming rig to a 3570k and a msi Z77A G45 motherboard from a 1055t and gigabyte 990fxa. I done a clean install of windows7 64bit and reinstalled all of my stuff the only anti virus i have is microsoft security essentials and moved data across etc however i tried running arma 2 co and it gave me some errors regarding file headers for pmc, so i decided it would be a good idea to reinstall arma totally. I downloaded all files via the sprocket downloader from the bohemia store and done all the install correctly updated to 1.60 and then 1.62 and then install latest beta patch.

i try running arma 2 co with spirited machine launcher and no problems everything is fine no errors or missing files etc but when i go on any server, im running around in game but as soon as i shoot my gun the game will either freeze and kick me out to desktop with the program crashed window. i had to ask my friend what the error was and it said i got kicked by battle eye corrupt data #3. ive tried reinstalling with same results, i do not stream or use the modified x3daudio.dll its baffling me i have tried the battleeye.dll i have also tried re installing battle eye totally and no change still get kicked with corrupt data #3.

Edited by mattckd