Sign in to follow this  
Stroben

Can't join wasteland servers!

On my old PC it was no problem! Recently built a new one and I'm having issues...

I play DayZ just fine. I make sure I have the right version/beta patch and such, but whenever I try to join a server it starts to connect to host, then pushes me back to the server list.

Idk what to do :(

(I have Arma 2 OA from steam btw, and yes I've verified the files)

Make sure you have disabled DayZ Mod before you try to join a Wasteland (or any other) server.

I've done that.

The only things checked in are

Something called CA?

arma 2 british armed forces (lite)

arma 2private military company (lite)

arma 2 operation arrowhead

and all my Dayz expansions are unchecked.

Pretty much exactly same issue im having. Bought ArmA II:Operation Arrowhead last night from steam. Got A2:OA beta with it.

I try to enter wasteland servers and i get this error "You cannot play/edit this mission, it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus" followed by several ca_object missing.

In expansions i have

ca

Arma II:Operation Arrowhead

Arma II:British Armed Forces (lite)

Arma II:Private Military Company (lite)

expansion*

beta*

* = Appear when i launch via Arma II:Operation Arrowhead Beta.

Its seriously giving me a headache trying to find an answer as to why this is happening. Especially when i have several friends telling me i dont need any other expansions or mods to run wasteland MP. Wheres these missing files gone?!!!

You need to run a single player campaign in both arma, then oa.

Then it will allow you to play multiplayer..

Pretty much exactly same issue im having. Bought ArmA II:Operation Arrowhead last night from steam. Got A2:OA beta with it.

I try to enter wasteland servers and i get this error "You cannot play/edit this mission, it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus" followed by several ca_object missing.

In expansions i have

ca

Arma II:Operation Arrowhead

Arma II:British Armed Forces (lite)

Arma II:Private Military Company (lite)

expansion*

beta*

* = Appear when i launch via Arma II:Operation Arrowhead Beta.

Its seriously giving me a headache trying to find an answer as to why this is happening. Especially when i have several friends telling me i dont need any other expansions or mods to run wasteland MP. Wheres these missing files gone?!!!

You need to install Arma 2.

I'm having same problem, and I have arma 2 installed.. I tried running arma 2 first and than running arma 2 OA but it still doesn't let me join because im missing these files.Here is the mssage I am getting followed by the missing files, " You cannot play/edit this mission, it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cawater2_fregata, cawater2_destroyer, cawater2_fishing_boat, cawater2_smallboat_1, caweapons_ammoboxes. "

Anyone know where I can find these files so I can play wasteland again? It was working perfectly fine about a week ago until I decided to redownload arma 2 OA because I was missing a zeroing file therefore not having zeroing on my sniper rifles(cz, m107, as50) in game. Now all of a sudden I am getting these errors and can't join any wasteland servers.. Does bohemia even update / patch this game anymore? The bugs in this game is absolutely ridiculous and it seems like nothing is being done about it.