Waxbutter

Hell in the Pacific 0.5 beta release

Liked the video, however if you put 'slx_pistolcivil' in there, you could safety that pistol (holster it, although obviously not shown in the holster). :D

i think that this mod in A3 has huge potential especially in MP PVP aspect, the attention to details is very high furthermore A3 has suited perfectly for this scenario

i brutally ported it on arma 3 the personal weapons look good even the tanks

i would love to create a classic PVP map for this mod like BF 1942 philipphine invasion (in arma style narturally);)

We working to get our HIP-A2 mod over to Arma 3. But its is not that easy as every one maby think it is.

More Info will come when time is ready. :)

Zukov,

Battle of the Philipphine:

:)

Edited by Mr Pedersen

We working to get our HIP-A2 mod over to Arma 3. But its is not that easy as every one maby think it is.

More Info will come when time is ready. :)

Zukov,

Battle of the Philipphine:

i know especially the animations and the aircrafts

i thought something like that for the pvp on tarawa map ;)

The Banzai charge would be very epic and fun to have in HIP-A3, I agree.

We had working melee with bayonet on rifle in HIP-A2 in pvp and some co-op too.

Unfortunately at this moment we have not yet looked into how to get melee working for Arma 3 yet.

We have the rifle with bayonet and also japanese officers katana sword. Yes we would love to see melee in HIP-A3 but we are not there yet at this point.

I think I mention before that we are a very small team and overloaded with stuff on our to do list for HIP-A3. So at this point I can not give any anwsers about melee in HIP-A3.

the animation for the katana i think is impossible, maybe the bayonet on rifle

Animations still WIP! We cant release knife because BIS forgot add IK to handanims for pistols, se impossible to appy RTM file to handanims, thank you BIS...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27262

What about the Katana Sword set up as Dayz Axe/Hatchet?

Sorry this is not my field of expertise. Dont know how to set this up.

you are right, is my fault. i really hate zombies wasteland rpg games, and never I check their features

I can't help with the modelling but would be more than happy to help with testing whenever you are ready.

Aslo, FYI there's a radio interview with an Iwo Jima survivor on the BBC - I posted a link in Offtopic today.

@zukov haven't seen that film. Is it from the same team that made "Brotherhood"? Some really OTT batle scenes in that also, but a good film in spite of that.

i don't know lately are out a several movies about korea and china against japan during world war 2, the first that i remember is "teh flowers of war" a taiwanese production

Edited by Zukov

In kohima terrain you achieved a good solution about ponds ..

this system, works in A3?

thanks in advance

Hello :) What is the progress of this mod for that arma 3? :)

Hello :) What is the progress of this mod for that arma 3? :)

We still working on it. But slow progress, very small team.

look at the first work of these guys with FH2

the arisaka and the kamikaze IED in ivo jima are very good

Could someone give me a step-by-step instruction on how to load a Medium/Light Tank in one of the Landing Boats?

I've got an LVT (Don't remember the exact name, the bigger one of the two) and a Light Tank spawned at the Beach. All Modules are present.

When i drive the Tank on the Boat, get out, and acess the Boat's Cargo Menu, i can select the tank as "source" (as in, i could probably load cargo from the tank to the ship), but i can't load the tank itself on the ship. I remember somewhere, that you had a Cargo Source "Ground", where Crates and Vehicles that are nearby your ship would be listed, and like that, i was able to load a tank upon a Landing Craft, but that was some while ago. Can't figure out how to do it. I know how to script it from mission start, but i'd like to do so mid-mission aswell, sometimes.

We are recruiting for ArmA 3 Hell In The Pacific mod

Hello! We're looking for a talented 3D artist/animator to join our mod team.

also if you have other talented A3-modding skills?

We are making this mod for ArmA 3 and we have made very good progress, but we need help. We are at this moment a very small team.

Just send a PM if you intressed to help us make this mod for Arma 3.

you are waitng the tanoa expansion for your mod? the vegetation is perfect

you are waitng the tanoa expansion for your mod? the vegetation is perfect

Both yes and no on that question. Yes will be very nice to have their new vegetation to make epic jungle.

But also no as we have our own custom vegetation made by the great 3D-artist Lodu. So we can still make epic jungle island for HIPA3 and that is what I have done.

We will soon show more info & media in a new BIS forum post in A3 section. So keep your eyes ready for some HIPA3 news soon.

But will still looking for a skilled 3D-Artist to help us out with the mod. We have no 3D-artist in our small mod team at the moment and need one really bad.