Sign in to follow this  
Pastey

Release date? Steam says Sept. 27, CC website disagrees...

So I'm wondering when exactly (and how) P&C supporters are going to get their Steam key and free download from the Bohemia store.

I have purchased three copies of the full $50 supporter package. One for myself and a copy each for two of my friends. Up to this point I've received no emails whatsoever informing me of any new downloads available, updates, bug reports, etc.

So now Steam is reporting the game available tomorrow (I live in North America), but the website is saying Oct. 2 for my region...?

1. When is the correct release date? As a supporter who have given Bohemia ~$150 to support this game, are myself and my friends really going to have to wait almost a week longer to play the game than other Steam users who didn't show their support?? :mad:

2. HOW exactly am I going to be given the promised Steam keys? As I said, I've received ZERO emails up to this point. Heck, I didn't even find out about the 2nd and 3rd beta releases until I checked the forums. Even then, there wasn't even an official stickied thread to let supporters know about the download!

Sorry to complain. I know Bohemia is a smaller studio and all, but I really feel the feedback and communication to gamers who have given you their money and support from the beginning is extremely lacking. I'm not even upset that Steam users are getting a 10% discount on the price that they pay to buy the game, since I feel access to the beta was worth it.

Could a Bohemia employee please clarify this for me? Thanks!

^^this

...and let ma add this:

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

Please use the above linked thread to get info you wanted or asking for more detailed answers, thank you.