Sign in to follow this  
ieatyourtoes

Voice chat NOT working

So i recently started playing arma 2 OA and for somereason when im in game multiplayer on a server with people on it i cant seem to use voice chat. In game i see my name and the little mic symbol pop up, but according to other people im not making anysound. I can also only hear certain people. like i hear some person but i cant hear the one next to him. My VON and microphone are all the way up in game, my Mic is set as my default device and i disabled anything else in that area. I would like to say that i can still use skype, teamspeak, and vent. anything like that still works... it seems to be just arma causing me this trouble.

AMD FX-4100 Quadcore Processor 3.60GHz

8 gb RAM

windows 7, 64-bit operating system

Ive been having this problem for a few days now and its quite an annoyance.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Hello!

Did you find a resolution to this? My friend and I developed this same problem a few days ago, the symptoms are the same as yours from the description.

Any help anybody can give would be hugely appreciated as communication is so important in this game!

Thanks

Cool. I ran into the same problem and it was very frustrating until I found out why, so I'm glad to be able to help you fix it.