Sign in to follow this  
tempchar1

Arma II Combined Operations Multiplayer not working

I recently experienced a problem in the Arma II free version where I try to connect to a multiplayer server, and get kicked back to the server browser right before I join. I then think it is just a simple problem and buy Arma II Combined Operations. I experience the same problem, I see little threads or videos of people experiencing this, and I found no solution. Please help. I don't want to see my money put to waste.

Do you have the latest version of BattlEye? Have you allowed port 2303 through your firewall? Also, make sure that ArmA is allowed through the Windows Firewall.

Start by clicking on the start button and then type in "Firewall". Click on "Allow a program through Windows Firewall".

2je4vpg.jpg

Make sure you see ArmA and all of it's addons in the list. Make sure they have been checked as shown in the image. If you do not see them, click "Allow another program..." If you do see them, you can skip the last step.

dcshfl.jpg

Once you click on "Allow another program...", another window will pop up. This will have a list of many programs you have installed on your computers. You should see ArmA in this list, if you do not, you can browse for it. Click "Add" once you find and select ArmA.

f0av4y.jpg

I have the same problem. I tried everything nicholas suggested but I still get the same problem. somebody knows how to fix this ?