eble

Syria - What should we do if anything?

19 hours ago, The Man Without Qualities said:

Well, I am German, the first fault was not invading Syria together with France back in 2010 when all that shit hit the fan. Now we have all the refugees tumbling across and around the Mediterran Sea, all the killed peaople, all the destroyed assets and that costs more than a nice short war against assad after all.

Ex-Yugoslavia is IMHO the best example how to tacle such a situation. You give everyone around there a slap and kill everyone who still waves around with a gun.

But not by an bastard like Putin.

You all remember how the Russians did their own thing in Yugo-war and wanted to support the serbs only?

I guess Russians and Putin are even worst as the russians around 1991.

Putins collection of "friends" it looks like a summit in Southpark-hell together with Adolf.

I guess the best is even killing Putin, then, without support, all those other regimes in Iran, Syria etc collapsing soon after.

And in Ukraine would be peace.

Sounds simple minded? Indeed! But Putin is similar, he want's to be the Tzar of Eurasia and he will continue pushing the limits until someone is slapping his fingers, not before.

Sounds like I hate Putin and Russians? Indeed! Like I hate Americans.

Russians let Putin happen, Americans let Trump happen, Germans let Adolf happen. So the citizens are guilty and responsible - no excuse.

Phew........

Spoiler

%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%88%D0%

20 hours ago, The Man Without Qualities said:

Russians let Putin happen, Americans let Trump happen, Germans let Adolf happen. So the citizens are guilty and responsible - no excuse.

Phew........

Easy to say, not easy to solve. Americans have in the past stood up for the right things against monumental odds. From the likes of those who did great good like MLK, or JFK, or the citizens who died when protesting the Vietnam War because THEY knew it is no different than the conflicts the US is now involved in, purely Geo-Political drama.

The idea that Trump is bad, is actually quite misunderstood. Trump happens to actually be the best thing for America. Not because he's "the other" candidate, or because he's been gifted with a gold spoon in his mouth since childhood, but because of something not many people can easily understand. Trump is no different than any other politician, in fact he's much of the same. The only difference is that he's SO BAD at hiding and concealing the true intent of his actions, that's it's actually bringing to light some of the things that many people would never have questioned if someone like say, Hillary, or Bernie Sanders, or any other Left/Right politician were to have done it.

-He elects the enemies of the Constitution to stand along side him.

-He commits war crimes without the cunning and smooth criminal moves to conceal it.

-He openly admits that Genocide in Yemen is fine because our Ally we help to commit it is a fantastic Business Partner.

-He's a loud mouth with no chill, no filter, and doesn't hide it.

He's everything this country needs because in America everyone is so Hypnotized by lies, the truth sounds mad, and so the mental reaction is to return to the lie because it's what the people are comfortable with. Trump is making the lie uncomfortable, so now people are beginning to act on transitioning to the Truth. Slowly but surely, the movement has started and people are beginning to realize we only have one chance at this kind of thing. But it's difficult because we have to go against the Military Industrial Complex, a sector full of criminals. That, and we can have no allies in this movement. We must do it as Americans, and for the Constitution we must.

But there's hope. That's not the only movement. Even if America fails in ending the Global War On Of Terror against the world, there's been a grand shift that's pushing the people of the world towards peace and co-existence. But you need to understand one simple thing.

The "Leaders" of Nations do NOT represent the people. They are Figure Heads, and Pawns. The People hold the true power, and without people, there is NO power.

People are realizing this, and it's when the people of the world unite, and decide that one man, or group of men sending millions to die in their favor for Greed, Lust and Personal Gain, is when War ends, and Peace begins.

• Like 3

On 26.11.2018 at 3:32 AM, The Man Without Qualities said:

Ex-Yugoslavia is IMHO the best example how to tacle such a situation. You give everyone around there a slap and kill everyone who still waves around with a gun.

Sure thing, the large black hole that accomodates hijacked cars from all over Europe and is a save heaven for drug dealers and illegal human limbs traders is a good example. Violation of international laws stating the inviolability of the states' borders is a good example too. You know, Russian authorities point at the Kosovo when someone talks about supporting separatism in Abhasia and Southern Osetia and recognizing them as a sovereign states. Crimean affair is largerly based on Kosovo case too.

On 26.11.2018 at 3:32 AM, The Man Without Qualities said:

the first fault was not invading Syria together with France back in 2010 when all that shit hit the fan. Now we have all the refugees tumbling across and around the Mediterran Sea, all the killed peaople, all the destroyed assets and that costs more than a nice short war against assad after all.

Well, did the invasion help in Libya in 2011? Maybe Kremlin's propaganda hides something from me, but as far as I know Libya is still a ruined failed state teared apart by civil war, being the constant source of refugees for seven years already. BTW Kosovo may be also an example of failed state unable to survive a couple of years without EU and US donations. Iraq cannot be named a prosperous state too, even 15 years after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime.

So I suppose the best solution is not invade but avoid of throwing shit on the fan (supporting different jihadists in case of Syria).

I see a lot discussions regarding the politics and good vs evil cases (rightly so) but I also see another aspect of these "incidents" occurring in the name of business. If Syria was not a potential path for gas or oil pipeline routing, I doubt the "western" or "first world" nations would give a cent or moments thought to what goes on over there. Same for any other country past or present in conflict that could have, would have, should have been part of a larger state sponsored business deal, from any side or any political group. All sides have contributed to the conflicts in the name of business.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spooky lynx said:

Sure thing, the large black hole that accomodates hijacked cars from all over Europe and is a save heaven for drug dealers and illegal human limbs traders is a good example. Violation of international laws stating the inviolability of the states' borders is a good example too. You know, Russian authorities point at the Kosovo when someone talks about supporting separatism in Abhasia and Southern Osetia and recognizing them as a sovereign states. Crimean affair is largerly based on Kosovo case too.

Well, did the invasion help in Libya in 2011? Maybe Kremlin's propaganda hides something from me, but as far as I know Libya is still a ruined failed state teared apart by civil war, being the constant source of refugees for seven years already. BTW Kosovo may be also an example of failed state unable to survive a couple of years without EU and US donations. Iraq cannot be named a prosperous state too, even 15 years after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime.

So I suppose the best solution is not invade but avoid of throwing shit on the fan (supporting different jihadists in case of Syria).

Well, you are right, ex-yugo-new-whatever-micro-countries are not ideal, but hey, they don't kill each other that regular anymore - the rest they have to do on their own.

And Libya is just an example of a bad implementation of an good idea. If you remove a regime - you have to watch and control what's growing right after.

You can compare it with mould on cheese or brewer's yeast for beer, for good cheese or beer you have to control the initial injection and supervise the first growth.

Well, and sometimes the west is favouring the wrong mould...like that crap in power Ukraine...but hey, folks elected.

On 28.11.2018 at 2:18 AM, The Man Without Qualities said:

Well, you are right, ex-yugo-new-whatever-micro-countries are not ideal, but hey, they don't kill each other that regular anymore - the rest they have to do on their own

They did not do this until 1991 too. Being combined in rather wealthy country that was among the leading ones in the third world.

On 28.11.2018 at 2:18 AM, The Man Without Qualities said:

And Libya is just an example of a bad implementation of an good idea.

Intervening in the well-working regime is the worst idea. You can't make people of tribal society live in the united stable country without some elements of dictatorship. Arab society is still based on clan or tribe structure. And you can't form a stable and well-functioning state there with current European methods. They simply don't work there. 

On 11/27/2018 at 5:18 PM, The Man Without Qualities said:

And Libya is just an example of a bad implementation of an good idea.

Correction, Libya is just an example of bad implementation of a bad idea.

When i look at Libya, i see the fruits of US/European Foreign Policy. I see stable Sovereign state minding it's own business being crushed and turned into an every man for himself wasteland with millions fleeing, the majority of them drowning while seeking safety, with those that survive creating a migrant crisis in Europe and causing the rise of Political extremism.

Unfortunately there were too many foreign interests keen on destroying Libya for various reasons, the strongest of which being France's desire to strengthen it's Military Projection over sea's at the expense of a relatively satisfied Libyan population. It didn't turn into a Civil war until the invasion, thus it's not truly a Civil War, as much as it is a War started by NATO, and continued via. the new age Proxy/Hybrid doctrine of the century, the "No boots on the ground" despite their being Military Advisers which just translate into Special Operations which as far as the civilian population of their respective nations are concerned, do not exist.

This is why I think Russia is an interesting topic when related to Syria, without Russia, Syria would be another Libya, and then Iran would be next... Turns out Russia is a massive obstacle, it's no wonder we have seen the return of McCarthyism 10x fold. It's a bit like cooking up the perfect plan with all your friends, and having it stopped dead in it's tracks. Someone's going to be very, VERY pissed off.

None the less, I think it's interesting if Russia is to succeed because I am dying to see what Russia's foreign intervention policy looks like in contrast with decades of American intervention. It will speak volumes, and wake a lot of people up as to what their tax payer money has been used for dating back to before the Vietnam War. I assume this is one of the reasons why Western countries are refusing to let many of the Syrian Refugee's return home to Syria despite the Syrian Government a few months back stating that their people can now return. This actually says quite a few things.

-The first is that if people return to their country, it means the illusion put up by the West will be broken, with Russia being in the spotlight for saving a country from the most powerful Military Bloc in history. Less Syrian Refugees means less credibility behind the lie of "Democratic Liberation".

-The Syrian Government can and will begin full reconstruction of not only civilian infrastructure, but also it's defense industry with possible collaboration with friendly states, while the civil sector gets a major boost with the return of people who would need the jobs of rebuilding their country.

-It would be the beginning of the end for the Era of Western "War and Invasion to bring Freedom and Democracy" which is just a slogan aimed at Western Public consumption to hide the true Geo-Political implications and Decades of Policy of treason that's undermined the Constitution's of their States, and impoverished the Citizens of both Victim and Perpetrator States while Enriching only those who are in the Business of War.

• Like 2

Idk if anyone is following the war still but i watch the ANNA news on the war https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGib-bLlq8HTRp2YaEESxeg

they have a section on their channel called the Syrian Chronicles which you can see here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG_Py6mTH5ZB89Jifewyq9d9gSSAx46Hk

They have a Russian journalist on the front lines with the SAA Tiger Forces which is an Elite unit that has been and is currently fighting the Islamic State in Syria.

They are known as the ISIS hunters, in the majority of their combat operations they use drones to scout out ISIS positions and weapons acting like a forward observer,

and then coordinating mortar, artillery, and missile strikes on those targets.

Alot of their operations including the use of drones, is large and small offensive campaigns to capture and clear villages, they have been finding alot of underground caves and bunkers

that ISIS uses that they have created, and dug out by hand and with machines, setting up HQ's, ammo, vehicle, and weapon warehouses, barracks and even hospitals, these underground caves

are dug out of rock and compacted earth in certain areas seems that there is no reinforcement of these caves as in supporting the roof or the like, its been found that the ISIS have dug these

systems to protect them against any air threats coming from missile and bomb attacks.

In alot of the cities that ISIS were occupying they would blast holes into walls to access all floors, and rooms of building, even building underground tunnels under the

buildings themselves to connect to other buildings in the same area, when Tiger forces came in to liberate the city they had to take it building by building, going in with

tanks and blasting the area with HE rds sometimes collapsing whole buildings, from what i understand most of the civilians if not all fled the cities leaving the

two forces to engage each other.

Alot of the ISIS numbers according to whats been discovered and found out contains alot of foreign fighters.

Here is a Documentary about the Tiger Forces and how they came into being:

Syrian Army's Tiger Forces: History And Capabilities

For the sake of Arma3 if anyone is interested in creating scenarios with the SAA or any forces depicting this war,

a great mod for this is the Iraqi-Syrian Conflict by AccuracyThruVolume

Apparently, New York Post reports on Turkey's ties to ISIS. Now, for anyone, as @CaptainAzimuth puts it, not hypnotized by corporate and shill media, this is nothing new but for anyone who is or wants to refresh their memory, don't worry.

Interview 1481 - New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato with relevant show notes and other stories such as GM Mosquitoes Breeding in Brazil and Children Preferring Books to Screens.

Notably, Who is Really Behind ISIS?