• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
SubliminalSS
SubliminalSS

Sergeant

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 15:25 #1

Sorry if this has been covered already but is the DLC compatible with TKOH.

I origionally bought the steam version of TKOH and loaded it up with arma 2 content but only the DLC was not working so i bought the Anni edition of steam for arma. (gotta support:bounce3:)

I was hoping it was an issue with the Sprocket DLC not being compatible with Steam TKOH copy which makes sense but alas neither is the Steam DLC working.:butbut:

Pretty bummed but at least i can have a wirl on the el classico arma and have a few HR maps.

My question is has anyone else got it working/is there a plan to get it working in any way.

Invites Welcome:
www.17thMedia.com | www.SGSClan.co.uk | Steam Profile | Origin ID: Subliminal-SS

Baraka
Baraka

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 15:52 #2

For me this one worked well:

"D:\Take On Helicopters\beta\takeonh.exe" "-mod=d:\ArmA2;d:\ArmA2\Expansion;d:\Take On Helicopters;d:\Take On Helicopters\Hinds;d:\Take On Helicopters\beta" -nosplash

You see both Games are installed in D:\. Works well with Hinds and The A2-DLC.
When You need more space in the INIT, use short paths like "e:\Arma2", "e:\ToH".

Have to say that my A2+OA comes from DVD, all 3 DLC´s and ToH from Sprocket. I use no steam.

SubliminalSS
SubliminalSS

Sergeant

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 16:00 #3

Starting to regret buying the steam TKOH but since its such a big game figures it would be easier...

and now i have no disc drive.

Well if anyone has it working with steam TKOH or devs can confirm it would be great!

Invites Welcome:
www.17thMedia.com | www.SGSClan.co.uk | Steam Profile | Origin ID: Subliminal-SS

Jedra
Jedra

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2048 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 16:05 #4

At the moment BAF and PMC are not compatible with Take On Helicopters:ReArmed - they are working on this though for a future release. At the moment all you will get is the 'lite' models. It's not an issue of wether you have a steam install or not.
Jedra's Addons
Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

SubliminalSS
SubliminalSS

Sergeant

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 16:06 #5

I was going to ask that actually Baraka are you sure its not just the lite models your getting.

@Jedra that's cool thanks for replying. Im sure it will be sorted by the official 1.06 patch. But gutted the forum was down on the day bought it all :)

Invites Welcome: