USMC MAG AV8B Harrier Mod
This Harrier mod was made to correctly portray the united States Marine Corps AV8B Harriers
- Proper Vtol action - can lift off much like the F-35B, however has a rearward motion so some nose down is required on lift off.
- Working Speed Brake - this action is tied into the aircrafts speed, at present it opens and closes at around 250kph, and remains open during autohover,
and will stay that way until auto hover is turned off.
- Real Unit Aircraft Markup
- Utilization of the F2F_ALSS_Loadout sys
- Utilization of GLT missles And Real Air weapons
- Utilization of Mando Missles
- Working Aerial Refueling Probe(WIP),will Hopefully work with Feints Refueling Mod
- Detailed cockpit proxy(More Instrumentation)as my learning curve decreases so will my quaility
- Working FLIR on the Night attack version
-Guages are not set exact, yet ..
-Aiming sight is alittle off
-Have a couple of face issues with geoLOD on both aircraft
-Want the SpeedBrake to be a User action, somehow it got tied into the Autohover sequence.
-Both of these aircraft do not play well with any of the carriers? not sure why, cannot do a rolling takeoff or auto hover without damaging the birds.
As always we recommend the use of modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
This mod requires the following to be true to work correctly:
-OA v1.60 or higher
-GLT Missile Box
Included .pbo files:
This mod is in beta format and is being released in the hopes that once people actually see some of my semi completed work i can get some detailed help on completing the mod properly ....
other than that Enjoy and look for the known issues to be fixed and the other items i would like to have in this mod attached and playable...
Thanks to All the BIS community Members who have given me a hand with this :
the Short list :
and all the others sorry if i forgot anyone i will make a full credit list on the actual final version.
Armaholic Download link:
Edited by F2F_BHO, 21 April 2012 - 08:49 PM.