http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5NNkyDt65w

Edited by Janez, 24 April 2012 - 16:28.

OnlyRazor
OnlyRazor

Master Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 1375 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 22:15

And the ruining of a once great title continues.

Posted Image

But obviously it's very hard for people these days to make use of BRAIN v1.0.

Flash Thunder
Flash Thunder

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2278 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 22:24

Direct X 11 support out of the box confirmed already.

Hope they make multiplayer better and AI less moronic.
*HAF 922 Cooler Master case
*ASUS Maximus VI Gene Republic of Gamers Motherboard
*Intel Core i5 4670k Haswell @3.8ghz
*Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 @1600mhz
*EVGA GTX 970 4GB VRAM
*Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD
*Corsair 850Watt PSU modular
*ASUS PB278Q 27' WQHD LED 2560x1440p PLS @60hz

OnlyRazor
OnlyRazor

Master Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 1375 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 22:40

I wouldn't count on it - their "final" Crysis 2 patch screwed the singleplayer portion up, and that's the only part worth playing.

Posted Image

jblackrupert
jblackrupert

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 1965 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 00:48

Maximum console port 3

Flash Thunder
Flash Thunder

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2278 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:20

and its EA so its gotta be bad. Probably going to have some disc locked content (DLC) some stupid pre order gimmicks, major glitches day 1 and a shoddy PC port.
*EVGA GTX 970 4GB VRAM
*Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

GRS
GRS

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:55

I don't understand this fascination with implementing inferior weapons as if they were killing tools straight from god.

Prydain
Prydain

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:33

He has a bow and arrow...

Did a fucking toddler come up with this shit?

Defunkt
Defunkt

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2254 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:28

I blame myself. If people didn't buy it they'd stop making it. I tried Crysis 2, hated it and then still bought it because I wanted to have the assets available in case I should ever dabble with the Editor/CrySDK. :confused:

dm
dm

Major

• Members
  • 7876 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:20

some stupid pre order gimmicks

It doesnt have a release date yet, but it already has pre-order bonus DLC. Not that it tells you who to order from to get what content either...

lolEA

well you are 1 of the greatest examples that pressing the reply button doesn't mean necessarily answering.

OnlyRazor
OnlyRazor

Master Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 1375 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:39

Not that it tells you who to order from to get what content either...

lolEA

I'm pretty sure it says it's an Origin preorder. Ah, well, another franchise down the drain.

Posted Image

dm
dm

Major

• Members
  • 7876 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:02

I'm pretty sure it says it's an Origin preorder.

what I read was that there were 3 different pre-order packs, but it doesnt say who you need to pre order from to get what.

Not that I'll be buying it at all, only the original farcry ever garnered my interest.

well you are 1 of the greatest examples that pressing the reply button doesn't mean necessarily answering.

tonci87
tonci87

Colonel

• Members
  • 9552 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:11

Aaaaand another cooooonsole port from EA.
I´m not buying this (the first Crysis was fun)
Posted Image Master of testing for a better Arma and well, for science.
Teach the AI how to drive. Teach AI Tank drivers to turn their front towards the enemy. Give us supression effects for AI . Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they don´t protect the whole torso. More Civilian assets. Females. Weapon resting. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have.

metalcraze
metalcraze

First Lieutenant

• Members
  • 5157 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:35

Oh man. It looks even worse than Crysis 2. Tight corridors, 50-100m VD. "Next-gen" consoles gotta pay for them trees.

CryTek should start making games instead of XBox360 techdemos.
ArmA2: "Doc, I'm wounded, I can barely aim and I'm bleeding badly, come on pull my body out of the harm's way and treat me before I die!"
ArmA3: "You are wounded! Click to instantly regenerate health whenever you feel like it!"

Guess two years post-release aren't enough to make ArmA3 at least half as dumbed down.

RobertHammer
RobertHammer

Second Lieutenant

• Members
  • 4779 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:03

I liked Crysis 1 , it wasn't best game or gameplay ,but it was pretty fun to sneak to those KLA soldiers :P

and MP wasn't bad neither - it had BF style gameplay which was pretty fun , more than Crysis 2 Cod style

I guess Crysis 3 will be more or less like 2 , because Crytek likes consoles much
Posted ImagePosted Image
There's one place for One Snake and for One BigBoss !!!
Posted Image

Flash Thunder
Flash Thunder

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2278 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:15

Just wait about 6 months or less and the game will be like 50% off on amazon.
*EVGA GTX 970 4GB VRAM
*Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

SaOk
SaOk

CWR² Developer

• Members
  • 2924 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:20

CryTek have gone worse with every game. FarCry 1 was a masterpiece classic, a very rare gem. Crysis 1 was already much worse, but still partly fun as tech-demo. Crysis 2 was junk from start. Not sure what Crysis 3 will be.

metalcraze
metalcraze

First Lieutenant

• Members
  • 5157 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:33

CryTek have gone worse with every game. FarCry 1 was a masterpiece classic, a very rare gem. Crysis 1 was already much worse, but still partly fun as tech-demo. Crysis 2 was junk from start. Not sure what Crysis 3 will be.

Eh - Far Cry was a techdemo as well. Surely it was somewhat of a game too at the beginning because you didn't have magical health regen and invisibility button to help you spend more time "looking at teh graphx!1" without silly stuff like shooting bots getting in the way - but after a while it turned into a very dull linear corridor with silly mutants.

Crytek was never good. But you could've benchmarked videocards with their products. Much better than 3D Mark. Which I miss.
ArmA2: "Doc, I'm wounded, I can barely aim and I'm bleeding badly, come on pull my body out of the harm's way and treat me before I die!"
ArmA3: "You are wounded! Click to instantly regenerate health whenever you feel like it!"

Guess two years post-release aren't enough to make ArmA3 at least half as dumbed down.

SaOk
SaOk

CWR² Developer

• Members
  • 2924 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:53

I liked very much the AI, sounds, graphics, challening gameplay, enviroment and level design in FarCry 1 (e.g. the carrier feeled revolutionary great). Mutants were silly, but fun, different and challenging. The dark jungle feeled very dangerous with the deadly mutants. Maps were also big and full of little details. Only the ending was over-impossible. In Crysis you were immortal, the jungle was mostly boring. Nothing new to see after demo level. Wherever you went, you couldnt fail. One tree as cover and you could kill 30 enemies without noticing. I didnt find much feeling or interest in Crysis where FarCry 1 felt almost as groundbreaking as OFP (in it´s genre), even I didnt play anywhere as much as OFP. :)

tonci87
tonci87

Colonel

• Members
  • 9552 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 14:52

Crysis 1 was interesting because you could play hide&seek with the koreans, the game went seriously downhill when the aliens appeared...
Posted Image Master of testing for a better Arma and well, for science.
Teach the AI how to drive. Teach AI Tank drivers to turn their front towards the enemy. Give us supression effects for AI . Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they don´t protect the whole torso. More Civilian assets. Females. Weapon resting. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have.