• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
NeuroFunker
NeuroFunker

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2207 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:55 #1

I actualy awaited that beta to come, but im sowhat dissapointed, i have to pay to try beta? Or did i misunderstand something?

Will it be the same case with Arma 3 beta?
Posted Image

I just dropped an IFV from 3,000 feet in the air. You know what happened? That's right, absolutely nothing. It hit the ground at 150 km/h, landed upright, and the AI driver kept right on trucking without a bit of damage.

But BIS! You have promised "The most realistic simulation game!" ;)

PuFu
PuFu

Poly Bully

• Members
  • 7641 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:58 #2

you are paying for the actual game, and if you do that you have access to the beta since you are obviously interested in the game.

I really don't understand why you would think beta access is should be a given to you. It is NOT the demo of the product, it is a WIP phase.

Posted Image

Gazzareth
Gazzareth

Sergeant

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:11 #3

I actualy awaited that beta to come, but im sowhat dissapointed, i have to pay to try beta? Or did i misunderstand something?

Will it be the same case with Arma 3 beta?

I don't think it is a bad idea - you get a copy of the game when it is released as well, not like you need to pay again once the whole thing is finished....

G

NeuroFunker
NeuroFunker

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2207 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:22 #4

umm, if some people think, paying for unfinished product is a good idea, well thats their choice. I can't judge anyone in this case. :)
Posted Image

I just dropped an IFV from 3,000 feet in the air. You know what happened? That's right, absolutely nothing. It hit the ground at 150 km/h, landed upright, and the AI driver kept right on trucking without a bit of damage.

But BIS! You have promised "The most realistic simulation game!" ;)

foxhound
foxhound

Brigadier General

• Members
  • 12945 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:36 #5

Posted by you after this topic:

Soundtrack sounds epic, makes u wanna buy that game! :D

Well, this issue is solved I would say!

Locked, you pay for the game and get acces to the beta. Wether it is like that in Arma 3 the future will tell and can be discussed in the Arma 3 section.
Visit Armaholic.com | Visit Carriercommandaholic.com

Developer/publisher policy of modding:
Stolen some work from others? Ported some content from another game? Feel like uploading something which is not yours or breaches someones IP or copyright? Head over to the Stolen Work Support and knock yourself out.
They happily support your activeties and will even proudly share all this questionable content through their social channels making you a famous boy......