• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
NeuroFunker
NeuroFunker

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2207 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:55 #1

I actualy awaited that beta to come, but im sowhat dissapointed, i have to pay to try beta? Or did i misunderstand something?

Will it be the same case with Arma 3 beta?
Posted Image

I just dropped an IFV from 3,000 feet in the air. You know what happened? That's right, absolutely nothing. It hit the ground at 150 km/h, landed upright, and the AI driver kept right on trucking without a bit of damage.

But BIS! You have promised "The most realistic simulation game!" ;)

PuFu
PuFu

Poly Bully

• Members
  • 7220 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:58 #2

you are paying for the actual game, and if you do that you have access to the beta since you are obviously interested in the game.

I really don't understand why you would think beta access is should be a given to you. It is NOT the demo of the product, it is a WIP phase.

Posted Image

Gazzareth
Gazzareth

Sergeant

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:11 #3

I actualy awaited that beta to come, but im sowhat dissapointed, i have to pay to try beta? Or did i misunderstand something?

Will it be the same case with Arma 3 beta?

I don't think it is a bad idea - you get a copy of the game when it is released as well, not like you need to pay again once the whole thing is finished....

G

NeuroFunker
NeuroFunker

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2207 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:22 #4

umm, if some people think, paying for unfinished product is a good idea, well thats their choice. I can't judge anyone in this case. :)
Posted Image

I just dropped an IFV from 3,000 feet in the air. You know what happened? That's right, absolutely nothing. It hit the ground at 150 km/h, landed upright, and the AI driver kept right on trucking without a bit of damage.

But BIS! You have promised "The most realistic simulation game!" ;)

foxhound
foxhound

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 11378 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:36 #5

Posted by you after this topic:

Soundtrack sounds epic, makes u wanna buy that game! :D

Well, this issue is solved I would say!

Locked, you pay for the game and get acces to the beta. Wether it is like that in Arma 3 the future will tell and can be discussed in the Arma 3 section.
Visit Armaholic.com | Visit Carriercommandaholic.com
Posted Image
Public FTP available, just check the Armaholic.com FAQ.

HMM........wonder what it is huh?