A special mention and thanks go out to Kju for his work on getting this initiative up and running!
Some examples of what this means:
- Flying in different sceneries, such as beautiful Chernarus (with improvements like clouds and lighting)
- More civilian vehicles, characters and environments to use in scenarios
- Taking on the massive Arma ORBATs in the newly released Hind
- No messing around with copying PBOs or other manual merging tasks (install the patch, start TKOH, enjoy the best of both worlds)
- We cannot make all content compatible, so e.g. missions may not work well when running the data from TKOH (simply run OA or CO itself).
- We are not upgrading old content to include TKOH features, such as the new getting animations, interactive cockpits, Picture-in-Picture, etc.
- Old helicopters do not magically get a TKOH-spec flight model, so they will fly as in A2.
Edited by DnA, 13 September 2012 - 11:39.
Rearmed officially released