marseille77

German Assault Addons - Army

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to see you're still working on these.

Any plans for adding Bristol Vests or Splitterschutzwesten?

Yes, I'm working on them

After a private message I want to ask the community what you thinking about the Flecktarn. Today I have done a further changing on this

aov6yn4xknx9.jpg

Note: The Bundeswehr had more variants of them still 1990. See this page

http://www.kamouflage.net/country/00138.php

Well,

the 'new' Flecktarn looks a bit strange to me. a bit to bright. Of course I may be wrong with this! The one on the pic looks better.

t4qj5ssrmoti.pngez3vuzqv4dzr.pngm4xxjtibzo4s.pngd5ap8xexzqdy.png

Some pictures of the next upgrade (soldier with standard vests v1)

(soldier, soldier SFOR, officer, soldier with cap)

Yay! I think I love you :D

One thing just crossed my mind: since you made 'real' SFOR units, do you think you could also add 'CFOR' units to match the GAF vehicles? That would be the cherry on the cake!

Found a bug:

the 1995 AA Soldier still uses the 'old' much darker texture for his body. Helmet and belt use the new one but the body doesn't.

Found a bug:

the 1995 AA Soldier still uses the 'old' much darker texture for his body. Helmet and belt use the new one but the body doesn't.

Yes, i still found the bug too. The AA Soldier texture is lead to an old one. In the next version it will be fixed. Currently i'm working on vest models.

The first is ready (old Splitterschutzweste)

http://www.raeer.com/images/full/2635122%20BW%20Splitterschutzweste%20tarn.gif

the next I am working at the moment is this for Soldiers around 2000

http://www.bestprotection.de/shop/out/pictures/z1/swst-n5-6_z1.jpg

Update

goc3kvwdv3i.jpg zzy7c57ghmhw.jpg

Edited by Marseille77
update

The vest looks good! The colours seem a bit bright though.

Yes, I know. There something strange with the cotton filter but I used another camo for instead. The camo version since 2005 with saturated colors.

tloexc3asamy.jpg

The second overview sheet (soldier with vest)

Today I updated the BW Camo soldiers to version 1.2

new:

- textures refurbished

- soldiers with 2 vest variants added

- SFOR/KFOR/EUFOR classes added

I know KFOR is Kosovo, what conflicts does SFOR and EUFOR represent?

Thanks for the nice release! The units will go great with GAF. :)

Have you considered to add some BW backpacks? None of the OA backpacks really fit these units (regarding colour, etc.)

Thanks for the nice release! The units will go great with GAF. :)

Have you considered to add some BW backpacks? None of the OA backpacks really fit these units (regarding colour, etc.)

Indeed that would be sweet. And to make the 'early new millenium edition' of the BW complete a few KSK dudes would be nice, but that's a bit too much to ask I guess. But the backpacks would be nice to have. Again: Marseille, many many thanks for these beautifull models.

on your updated pic, you show three textures, 1995 version, 2000s version, and a desert version. But, do you provide any desert troops? Im going through the configs (dont have the game on this PC) and i cant find any desert troopies.

Thanks.

The desert version is a mistake by me. I made the sheet with a camo legend that shows possibilities also for next updates. I will do desert troops but I need more background about these, so that I haven't made them for that release. Every photo shot of german soldiers in Afghansitan shows different equipment so that you not easy make a difference what is a KSK or normal soldier. There also winter troops in planning. They are not so difficult to make.

I have some bagpacks ready. I tested it in buldozer and the pack was on the right position but in the game the packs central was at the ass of soldier:confused:

Edited by Marseille77