Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:11 #1

Posted Image

By Sick1

For Combined Operations

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"In 1962, President Kennedy, believing that the wars of the future would be low intensity conflicts such as guerrilla wars and acts of terrorism, created an elite special forces unit to meet the enemy on his own turf. Experts in sea-air-land operations, they are known as Navy SEALs."

These Campaigns span ten long missions each featuring custom audio and weapon selection. You are the leader of Seal team Six tasked with routing out evil through out the world. These Campaigns are in the style of the old Socom games and are mission based. If this is your first time playing the ST6 series, I recommend you start with Devgru because it is my latest and most impressive. Then you can work your way back starting from ST6 4. There is also Operational Detachment Delta which is in a level all its self. These are some of the best campaigns made for Combined Operations and you will have a blast playing them.

SEAL Team Six DEVGRU

Spoiler

SEAL Team Six 4

Spoiler

SEAL Team Six 1-3

Spoiler

Operational Detachment Delta

Spoiler

Installation

Spoiler

Thanks to all the mod makers out there for these wonderful addons.
An updated credits list will be posted soon giving thank to all the wonderful addons used in my campaign!

Thanks Billy/Sick1
Good hunting Six!

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I will be releasing updates for all my campaigns to work with Combined ops and the new patch. They will all have features similar to DEVGRU. Also I have consolidated all of my work so I can have one thread to check, due to less time available to me. I'm looking forward to these final updates and I'm planning on making new campaigns for Arma 3! SEAL Team Six 4 for OA will be uploaded within a couple of hours for Vanilla and Ace. Thanks to everyone who like my work!! also could a mod please close all of my other SEAL Team Six threads. Thanks!!

Edited by Sick1, 28 April 2012 - 18:58.

acknowledge
acknowledge

Private First Class

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:08 #2

Would you sick1 please add RH weapons to these ACE version campains's gear selection menus, since robalo has already made most of RH firearms ACE compatible:
http://forums.bistud...o-s-ACE-configs
I think it's really awesome to enjoy your campains together with ACE and RH weapons.
Thanks in advance~

Edited by acknowledge, 09 February 2012 - 08:49.

suicidecommando
suicidecommando

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 16:17 #3

The links to the Delta campaign are messed up.

sig
sig

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 19:25 #4

Can you put up the links, I'm looking forward to playing the older campaigns again.

folgore_airborne
folgore_airborne

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 13:54 #5

Nice to know you are updating your campaigns! It would be even better if you use latest TF86 Seals Pack...

strac_sapper
strac_sapper

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 18:02 #6

Thanks for all your hard work. Have really enjoyed your missions and look forward to the updates!

160thSOAR
160thSOAR

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 18:39 #7

Nice to see that these have been updated for 1.60.

So many missions have become relatively unplayable after the AI improvement. It's nice to see that this campaign is still going strong. :)

Thanks Sick1!
Force is the best negotiator.

tonci87
tonci87

Colonel

• Members
  • 9857 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 19:56 #8

I hope you make a new Campaign, its such a long waiting time until Arma 3^^
Posted Image Master of testing for a better Arma and well, for science.
Teach the AI how to drive. Teach AI Tank drivers to turn their front towards the enemy. Give us supression effects for AI . Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they donĀ“t protect the whole torso. More Civilian assets. Females. Weapon resting. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have.

160thSOAR
160thSOAR

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:26 #9

I have a strange problem.

I've created the "Campaigns" folder in my ArmA2 directory and placed the SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU folder inside of it. I have all of the proper mods installed, including the Robert Hammer weapon packs. However, when I click on Campaigns in game, I get a message saying: "No entry 'Campaigns/DevgruV3.0/description.ext.campaign'." I've probably made a really stupid error and just haven't realized it....

Thanks for the help!

karatekid
karatekid

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 14:15 #10

Yeah,the latest SEAL pack are rocking,they would be awesome in the upgraded campaigns.. : ) (Sorry for my english.)

160thSOAR
160thSOAR

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:42 #11

Uh-oh.

When I attempt to download the ACE version from File Front, I get a page saying "Page not found." I think you need to update your mirrors.

I'm having great fun with the normal campaign though, great work!

jedra
jedra

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2048 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:27 #12

Uh-oh.

When I attempt to download the ACE version from File Front, I get a page saying "Page not found." I think you need to update your mirrors.

I'm having great fun with the normal campaign though, great work!

V3 for ACE2 is over at Armaholic
Jedra's Addons
Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

Andy Mcnab
Andy Mcnab

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 15:37 #13

I am wait SEAL Team Six -4

wiki
wiki

Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 3232 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 18:35 #14

hi sick1

I've tested all of your campaigns, and I must say that the DEVGRU one is the best.
however, are you planning another campaign or SP mission? the same quality as DEVGRU?
thanks

sick1
sick1

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 19:57 #15

Hi everybody, I got really busy with school, but I will try very hard to release ST6 4 sometime within the next day or so. Thanks for letting me know they updated the TF seals pack, they will go in the updates. @Wiki yes I'm hoping so after i finish the updates.

Andy Mcnab
Andy Mcnab

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 14:32 #16

Hi everybody, I got really busy with school, but I will try very hard to release ST6 4 sometime within the next day or so. Thanks for letting me know they updated the TF seals pack, they will go in the updates. @Wiki yes I'm hoping so after i finish the updates.

Sick1 when you release ST6 -4 ?(i know thats is done) ST6 -4 is done or not?

Edited by Andy Mcnab, 22 February 2012 - 17:22.

sick1
sick1

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 18:20 #17

Sorry man, My computer crashed and I lost some data. I'm off for the next few days, so that's all i will be doing. Thanks for being patient. It will be released very soon.

munger
munger

Master Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 1139 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 19:59 #18

Hey Sick1, are any of these campaigns MP playable, i.e. multiple playable units?

Really looking forward to getting stuck into these. I was only aware of the DEVGRU campaign and not the others. *Rubs hands together* :yay:
The British Army will never yield!

sick1
sick1

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 22:22 #19

UPDATE

Ok guys I finally finished. Way to many fixes to list. Enjoy!! Get your frogman on!!

Seal Team Six 4 for CO!

Vanilla v10.0
http://www.gamefront...MSIX4_V10_0_rar

Ace v10.0
http://www.gamefront...4_ACE_V10_0_rar

Edited by Sick1, 01 March 2012 - 22:49.

humvee28
humvee28

Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:45 #20