- Explores many core ACE features.

- Replayability galore.

- Playtested on dedicated servers.

Requires:

- Combined Operations

- ACE

- ACRE

LIMA mission package:

The LIMA mission package is a collection of scenarios that were designed to teach us (www.nopryl.no) to play with ACE and ACRE. In preperation for an extended campaign we played on Takistan. In the aftermath of the campaign I decided to scrub these missions for addon dependencies and release them. I'm sure there are other groups that can enjoy playing them.

The mission package offer a set of training operations of various complexity and difficulty. These are missions intended for multiplayer, and while singleplayer is possible it is only supported through the multiplayer interface.

Have fun :)

Contains 10 missions:

Basics, our warmup map containing all assets used by LIMA team.

Fireteam, a fourman unit intel raid a guerilla strongpoint.

Demolitions, a fourman unit is HALO dropped in to destroy a TUNGUSKA.

Airsupport, an AH-64 works in concert with a four man team to rescue hostages.

Sky blue, an eightman team is HALOed in to find and secure a blackbox.

81mm Dance, an eightman team is tasked with destroying a enemy convoy.

Talks on the Precipice, a small fourman unit meet a potential source.

Robots in the Sky, an eightman team move in to sabotage a UAV terminal.

Full contact Yoga, adversarial. Four vs Two. Find the intel, destroy the enemy.

Intel shakedown, adversarial. Six vs Six. Secure the caches.

Credits:

- Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead by Bohemia Interactive

- Acemod by aceteam

- ACRE by Jaynus and Nouber nou

- UPS by Kronzky

- Improved TaskDefend and TaskPatrol by Wolf.ru

- SJB SAS by Jackal326 and SafetyCatch (not used in this release)

Acknowledgements:

- Nopryl.no for testing and many excellent sessions

- Armaholic.com for hosting tons of wonderful missions.

- Sixupdater for redefining how we play the game.

> DOWNLOAD @ARMAHOLIC

Regards,

Ken Mikkelsen

Edited by NkEnNy

Hey Nkenny, thanks for releasing this. Is the pack playable without ACE? If not, any chance for an addon free version?

Hope you have some good times Jedra.

Variable. I'm afraid these missions hinge on the peculiar immersive dynamic ACE and ACRE offer. Wounding systems, engagement ranges, difficulty levels, and so on. But hey. These missions were specifically made with players not 100% familiar with ace sub-systems in mind. It's never to late to switch over :)

-k

Hope you have some good times Jedra.

-k

Hi, yes - enjoyed them so far. Probably too many night missions in one go for us, but we didn't have to play them all!! I like the training ground - simple and to the point and a good place to hang out. The first 'briefcase' mission, although short was good fun - a nice warm up which I guess is what your use it for.

Is there any reason why you didn't use the ACE halo jump - just curious as I have had problems with script-lag using it in the past and I wondered if this was the reason? Also, it would be great if you made the HALO jumps AI friendly - at the moment if there are any AI in the team they do a good impression of covering the hole map! I could crack them open and do this myself, but I thought I would offer something constructive back.

No errors or anything so far - obviously well used and well tested missions. It would be great to see some more of your work.

Hi,

Well in regards to the HALO script the matter has two aspects. Firstly, these are some of the first ACE compatible missions I make. At the time I didn't even know ACE HAD an HALO script. As for the AI having the parachuting ability on par with bowls of petunias and philosophical wales... At the time we started playing with these maps this wasn't a problem! Somewhere between ACE updates, V1.60, and perhaps my own fumblings something snapped.

On the topic of nightmissions: To my defense. The cover of darkness provides such a potent force multiplier, it was hard not take advantage of this when the goal was to produce reasonably straightforward scenarios. In the words of one of my clanmates. "Why can't we ever go anywhere nice?"

When I get around to it, I'll convert some more of the missions. :)

-k

Hi,

On the topic of nightmissions: To my defense. The cover of darkness provides such a potent force multiplier, it was hard not take advantage of this when the goal was to produce reasonably straightforward scenarios. In the words of one of my clanmates. "Why can't we ever go anywhere nice?"

When I get around to it, I'll convert some more of the missions. :)

-k

Not a critisism at all - they are good night missions! As I said it is obvious that a lot of thought has gone into the missions and they are well put together and I thank you for sharing them.

Planning to play one or two next week. Loved some of your other missions. I'll expect these to be a bit more simple compared to Peren's Waltz and Cartwheel etc., because they are sort of a training/introduction?

In preperation for an extended campaign we played on Takistan. In the aftermath of the campaign I decided to scrub these missions for addon dependencies and release them. I'm sure there are other groups that can enjoy playing them.

Do you have any plans to release the campaign you're talking about to the public? If not, I'm still interested if there is any way to get my hands on the campaign you've made. Like I said, I like your type of missions, and my buddies at Tangodown as well, we all still have good memories of the previous sessions we did playing some of your missions :)

Hi again Nkenny!

We finally started to play with ACE on the Comrades in Arms coop server. I gladly uploaded this pack but when selecting any of the missions it gives an error about acre. Seems like the missions demand that ACRE will be installed (which we don't use). We have played missions made by you that require ACRE with no problem before, can this be that the missions of this pack cannot run without it?

Edited by Variable

Great missions nkenny. I really enjoy the realistic feel of all your missions!

Nice tight missions in SP and COOP. I hope you make more.