This model is a legit Arma2 OA model, just like the Merlin and the Hummer released by DDAM

Info on who cleared this is NOT posted in order to secure that the man who made it possible dosnt get spammed from here to hell with requests.

The model is as agreed released as a ODOL model ~ a non editable model.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15858

New file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CMAJX5E0

Randy requested a BI forum thread for the plane in order to improve the readme.

Note: Stop beeing jaloux of that 'you' dont have the model. Enjoy that we finaly got a AC130.

LIGHTEN UP ITS X-MAS!!

Edited by RavenDK
added note

does it work with lurchiderlurch ac-130 system?

The Model looks Awesome! Easy to get-in Gunner, even AI get in Gunner Positions.

Thanks!

*looks at Randy *

Bro?!

My answers Wiki, beats me.. but i think he is the guy i talked with abt combining the stuff.

Nice monster! It's better to define the gunner position turrets in the CfgVehicles, cause I've found there is just "pilot" position in the editor

Note: Stop beeing jaloux of that 'you' dont have the model

Not sure why we'd be jealous...

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:eek::yay::D

From the time I was expecting a real AC-130 thank you very much, for I noticed that against the nose of the aircraft I have two species of stem or antenna so that the nose of the aircraft that are normal?

This is what happened last time mlods were released. I'm not seeing anything like that in this release. I can't imagine BIS wanting to see "some guy who we won't mention gave it to us" nonsense, childish swearing in the readme and "u jelly!" foolishness on the forums instead of the standard license restrictions and community sharing.

I'd really like to see someone from BIS/BIA officially sign off on this.

getting ai to engage targets is tricky but it can be done. The best way is for a co pilot to be in control of ai gunners. To get ai in the guns just select your ai and point at gun and tell them to get in. lurchiderlurch is working on incorporating this into his system.

This is what happened last time mlods were released. I'm not seeing anything like that in this release. I can't imagine BIS wanting to see "some guy who we won't mention gave it to us" nonsense, childish swearing in the readme and "u jelly!" foolishness on the forums instead of the standard license restrictions and community sharing.

This is getting annoing. The model is Legit, but ppl want profe i wont show. If i show the transcripts of who i talked with they will be spammed with emails of ppl who want to ask for models.

Respect the privacy of this and ENJOY what you got.

Keep trolling like this and you wont get any other candy.

Get it tru your skull. It IS legit. Stop trolling!

is it that hard to beleive bis gave permission? BIA? has nothing to do with this model. its the c130 that came from arma 2. the fact that this thread still has download links oughta be enough proof that permissions were given

Edited by rstratton

I doubt that RavenDK would be so stupid to show a ripped BI Model here in the forum knowing he did something illegal.

We from CWR² have numerous BI models in use, and so does PR. So why RavenDK should not have permission to use certain models?

There's really no need for the "addon police" to spam this thread any further. :)

A lot of the haters could probably be avoided by using proper English and a more professional Read Me. We don't need names of who gave you the release, but something other than curse words and teenager slang would be better.

I don't know, yes maybe the readme could be more friendly.

But after certain people in this community repeatedly accused him of all kind of stuff, I would maybe pissed off too by now.

Pauliesss:

Thanks! enjoy the bird and the haters.. they can go to hell, i honestly do not have one bit of pitty in them peseants

Zirkle.. the readme was done in a hurry and if you belive that im a teen.. fine.. be silly and belive what ever you want

As for what the readme say.. i truely and honestly mean it.. *bliip* you and the horse you rote in on.. i coulden care less. The AC130 is here DEAL ACCEPT IT!

Wolle. Yes i know and sorry for lack of info.. i know. but hey.. Giving ppl a neat X-mas presant was more important.

"But after certain people in this community repeatedly accused him of all kind of stuff, I would maybe pissed off too by now. " - they can (see above)

Yeee i sound like an angry old man.. and i am. I rember the days back in the start where all modders were freindly and helpfull, now moste are drama queens... and its just nuts.

Enjoy the AC130 for what it is. You wanted it and you know it!

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

ow and BI love you guys, thanks for the help :)

Is there a way to get players or AI in control of the turrets in the editor without having to do it manually?

It should work if its placed as bluefor, but hopefully the advanced script will be put in later on.

Can we all focus on the addon itself?

Its great, but is there anyway to have AI gunners without adding them manually?

Woah this looks fantastic mate..... Downloading now.. ANy plans on doing combat talons or harvest hawks?

Thanks a million RavenDK!! Really nice to finally have a proper AC-130. Nice work!

Amazing stuff. I've been hoping an AC130 would be created in ArmA for a long, long time.

Cheers for the release, 'tis a very nice xmas pressie indeed!