EDIT: Now I understand why it's not working. Also there are many other undesirable strange behaviors happening. I opened up my shortcuts target line and realized it reached its character limit before everything is written! Why a target line has a character limit I'll never know, but at least I know what the problem is. Is there a way to get around this shortcoming? I think the reason why it's so long is because it's CO running with the beta patch. Those commands take up a lot of space in the target line, not leaving enough space for all of the mods to fit. I've been using Spirited Machine's ArmA II Launcher to create shortcuts.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

There are two interaction buttons; interact with self and interact with others (objects/vehicles/etc).

You need the latter. http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Interaction

My Asus G73 doesnt have a right windows key. i cant figure out how to change the ace keybindings. i googled it and theres is supposed to be an ace_keys.hpp file that i should be able to edit, but in the userconfigs folder all i have is is ace_clientside_config and ace_serverconfig

My Asus G73 doesnt have a right windows key. i cant figure out how to change the ace keybindings. i googled it and theres is supposed to be an ace_keys.hpp file that i should be able to edit, but in the userconfigs folder all i have is is ace_clientside_config and ace_serverconfig

with ace clippi running on the back ground launch the game you'll find that most of the settings are available in the ingame ACE Settings dialog (available in the ESC-menu when in a mission) including what you are searching for,just edit selfinteraction menu to a key you have in your keyboard ;)

And to enhance what Zio Sam wrote, the dialog to change the keys looks like this (some may not have seen it yet, it changed in this weeks 1.13 stable hotfix release):

2.jpg

In german, but you get the idea.

Xeno

I have no idea if this is ACE related specifically, but what the heck is this? I get it every so often and it impairs movement. The error changes a bit too. Sometimes it will say "overall" like it does in the picture. Sometimes it says Takistani civilian, or whatever.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

That's a new one to me. Does it do it in any mission you load, or just one mission?

how does the medical system work?

the documentation is absolutely useless! am I missing some guides or did you guys just skip it! and let people figure it out for themselves? :D

Belgarion,

i cant say for documentation, but how I use it is :

when you come to a wounded comerade, you press the button for interaction, and choose Examine. The game will then tell you what is apparently wrong with the wounded person and suggest what to administer in order to heal. If he is unconscious epinephrine, if he is in pain morphine, if he is bleeding bandages, etc...provided you have someone on the team that has that of course...

however I have come across missions where Examine button was simply greyed out. Hope it helps some !

And one of my own questions. Id like to edit some missions that came bundled with ace2, but cant find them anywhere. Where should I look ??

I tried looking up the documentation but couldn't find anything on this issue. I cannot eject from anything with the "eject" option, only when it says "jump out". I've tried using my mouse key shortcut and also manually clicking "eject" from the action menu. No luck. Quite frustrating when you're unable to eject.

Can someone please provide the classname of the M4/A1 with ACOG+PVS14?

I think I'm just blind, but i can't find it in the classlist :butbut:

Can someone please provide the classname of the M4/A1 with ACOG+PVS14?

I think I'm just blind, but i can't find it in the classlist :butbut:

Simple - ACE_M4_ACOG_PVS14 :D

hi, how would i disable the annoying hearing loss & earplug system entirely

without completely abandoning the ace mod?

I presume I would have to extract some pbo & edit some config but I am unsure where to look..

It would be nice in the future to have an in-game integrated options menu with switches to

enable/disable specific features.

Edited by BlueWolf

It's pretty easy to get rid of thanks to ACE's modular nature. All you need to do is delete or rename ace_sys_combatdeaf.pbo in the ACE folder. Enjoy your new ability to leave your headphones on.

And one of my own questions. Id like to edit some missions that came bundled with ace2, but cant find them anywhere. Where should I look ??

anyone has any ideas ?

anyone has any ideas ?

@ACE\addons\ace_missions.pbo

@ACEX_USNAVY\addons\acex_usnavy_missions.pbo

Hi,

Where is the manual about Javelin usage in ACE2?

Ps. My search here and ACE Wagn, fail.... =(

Best regards.

I tried looking up the documentation but couldn't find anything on this issue. I cannot eject from anything with the "eject" option, only when it says "jump out". I've tried using my mouse key shortcut and also manually clicking "eject" from the action menu. No luck. Quite frustrating when you're unable to eject.

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/documentation -> Features -> Missile Guidance Improvements (from 41 to 60 of 98) -> How to -> Javelin

Search option in ace.dev-heaven.net fails with this error:

RuntimeError: match not implemented

{"match":"_keyword", "sort":"relevance" }

Thx Giallustio.