Press release: http://www.bistudio....-range-releasedDownload: http://www.arma2.com...=folder&lang=en
ARMA 2:Free 1.11 update download: http://free.arma2.co...on/updates.html
Details about patch and mirrors: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A2OA:_Patch_v1.60
New major update for entire ARMA 2 product range released today!
Prague, Czech Republic December 22nd- Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, is delighted to announce that just before Santa’s sleigh glides across the rooftops of good boys and girls the world over, our own Christmas present surprise is a new mega update encompassing the whole range of Arma II, Operation Arrowhead & their DLC.
The list of titles updated in today’s patch release extravaganza is as follows:
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead / Combined Operations / Reinforcements 1.60
- Arma 2: British Armed Forces DLC for Operation Arrowhead (data) 1.03
- Arma 2: Private Military Contractors DLC for Operation Arrowhead (data) 1.02
- Arma 2 (engine+data) 1.11
- Arma 2:Free (engine+data) 1.11
Highlights from today’s patches
Operation Arrowhead patched to 1.60
- New features: FXAA Anti-Aliasing mode, user-definable memory allocators, new scripting commands, new commandline options
- Multiplayer is much smoother, no more warping, includes a number of fixes, optimizations and improvements
- Netcode, VON and dedicated server fixes plus configuration additions in place
- Singleplayer received visual states smoothing and prediction (notable e.g. on distant units)
- AI is improved, especially (but not only) in combat, AI has received numerous bug fixes
- Aircraft & Helicopter simulation received slight improvements
- ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of most annoying bugs
- Numerous other small bugs/glitches fixed
Arma 2 patched to 1.11
- Numerous bug fixes, multiplayer code tweaks and mission fixes
- ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of the most annoying bugs
Arma 2:Free patched to 1.11
- MP Code brought into line with Arma 2 for compatibility
BAF patched to 1.03 and PMC patched to 1.02
- Several stability and game saves fixes as well as mission tweaks, also new BAF missions included.
We would like to thank all BIF & CIT staff/mods/volunteers, the whole ARMA community, our partners and everyone who helped us to release this mega-patch!
Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a Happy New Year to all! – Please visit http://www.bistudio.com/happy-holidays/ for our special festive greeting!
Edited by Dwarden, 23 December 2011 - 20:37.