Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2
By the [S.o.E] Team - Sons of Exiled, www.sonsofexiled.fr
Current version 1.4
--- Overview ---
LEA is a standalone application with goal to simplify the customisation of player's loadout and mission edition. The software uses a full graphical interface and maximum automatised processes to help mission-makers and team players waste as less as possible time in editing loadouts. To do so, LEA has the capability to read and rewrite mission.sqm as well as generate SQF scripts into ArmA 2 mission. The software is provided with @LEA addon for players to make their loadout at mission start-up with LEA whatever the mission running on server. LEA can also help ArmA 2 team play thanks to its capability to easily share user profiles and missions through FTP.
LEA for Players:
- Creation of an unlimited number of profiles see applicable ingame, at mission start. see
- Many Weapon Addons supported, included ACE 2, ACRE, all Robert Hammer's pack and more. see
- Possibility to share profiles by FTP, using LEA Client Interface. see
LEA for mission makers:
- Edition of all units (playables & AI), of all side. see
- Edition of vehicule cargos, ammunition boxes, and all objects having cargo in the mission. see
- Usable with any unit and vehicle addon.
- Quick edition commands by using predefined profile or by quick creation. see
- Edition of Name and Descritpion units attributes. see
- Extraction and Compression *.pbo (Windows only). see
- Possibility to share missions by FTP, using LEA Client Interface. see
LEA for ArmA 2 Teams:
- FTP Auto config file generator, to easily share profiles and missions. see
--- Downloads ---
LEA has been developed in Java language, which allows software to be executed on most of the OS such as Windows or Linux, having graphic interface. LEA is usable by ArmA 2 OA/CO players under Windows as well as ArmA 2 OA/CO dedicated server with Windows Server see or Linux Debian see. Installation could be done manually or automatically (Windows users only).
Windows automatic installer: here
Manual installation archive: here
--- Requirements ---
- LEA requires Java Runtime Environment 6 or 7.
- LEA has been developed foremost to run with ACE 2 for OA/CO. However LEA can be used without ACE 2 (see FAQ).
- @LEA addon requires @CBA.
--- Docmentation ---
See the LEA Wiki here
--- Credits ---
[S.o.E] Major_Shepard: Software Conception & Script
[S.o.E] Matt2507: Graphic Conception & Web Development
[S.o.E] ETBSMorgan: Mission Making Conception
[BWF] Le_Culto: Script Help
[BWF] & [F27] members: Testing
[S.o.E] team - Sons of Exiled, http://www.sonsofexiled.fr
[BWF] team - Blackwater France, http://www.blackwater.fr
[F27] team - Force 27, http://www.force27.com
LEA is a free software distributed under the GNU Global Public Licence (GPL), version 3.
Authors and the [S.o.E] team reject any responsibility in the use of this software.
For non commercial purpose only.
--- FAQ ---
Q. How to use LEA without ACE 2?
R. In the Help menu select Manage Addons then uncheck ACE.
--- Video Tutorials ---
Player usage and installation:
By Hajimoto, English language
By TheJackal94, German language
Mission maker usage:
By RiflingMatters, English language http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T2SH_ctKtw
--- Changelog ---
--- Bug tracker ---
Edited by Major_Shepard, 05 October 2013 - 12:27 PM.