- added OA backpacks for all weapon teams (backpacks are added/removed when teams are deployed/packed up)
- added ammo count for MG teams (default is 6 belts per team) can be changed in the WeaponTeamInit
- added support for multiple selections while using weapon team actions
- added ammo count for mortar teams (default is 12 shells per team) you can change this in the init script
- added a submenu for mortar fire missions
- added many more fire mission types, including ability to cancel
- added support for all sides
All the actions are in the communication menu (0-8), groups that are added to the script will have their HighCommand Group Icon change into the appropriate team symbol. You order these groups around like any other high command groups, then use the communication menu to deploy/packup and call in mortar strikes.
Teams when asked to deploy/pack up will go down, play an animation, then the weapon will appear and the unit will go into it. If the gunner dies in combat while deployed, the next man in the team will take over the position and continue firing. Teams are vulnerable when setting up/packing weapons and it takes 15 seconds to finish setting up.
This is Executed Via:
nul = [[g1,g2], [g3,g4]] execVM "WeaponTeamScript\WeaponTeamInit.sqf"
where [g1, g2] is an ARRAY of GROUPS that are to become Mortar Teams, and [g3, g4] is an ARRAY of GROUPS that are to become MG Teams.
4 shared - link 1
Media Fire - link 2
In the example mission, you will start on Utes with 3 fireteams, 2 mg teams, and 2 mortar teams. There is some enemy in the north village for you to take a test drive.
Edited by Igneous01, 22 January 2012 - 15:12.