-Download Mirrors/news posts welcome!
This should be considered "beta" software - backup your work frequently before and during use!
Caution: the tool uses your clipboard to transfer data. It's possible to get large amounts of data on your clipboard (80+ MB in some cases)... I've noticed this causes some programs (like mIRC) to lag strangely. You may want to copy something else small onto the clipboard after you finish using the tool, to "clear it off".
v0.3 - added terrain smoother, file in/out operations (saving session, exporting road paths to file), several misc. UI improvements and bug fixes
v0.2 - added Operation Arrowhead road definitions, fixed panning issue with windowed or 3D res other than 100%
v0.1 - initial release
DEMO VIDEO OF INSTALLATION AND USAGE:
1) Move the included folder, "_Road_Painter2.TerrainName", into your "...\Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\Username\Missions" folder
2) Rename the suffix ".TerrainName" to your own terrain
3) Move the included folder, "@HOMJ", into your "...\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead" folder
4) Launch ArmA loading 1.60 Beta, plus @HOMJ and your terrain as addons. The supplied .cmd file is optional to help with this (all you should have to do is edit it to include your @folder)
Questions, comments, bugs, suggestions, maybe even offers for help are welcome! Currently on the future to-do list, in order of priority, are:
1) See if I can add train tracks to the system
Old Versions for archive/backup
Edited by Homer Johnston, 29 May 2012 - 06:10.