shay_gman

MCC Sandbox - The Mod

Hi Folks,

Yep - still messing with Arma II for Unsung - I just reloaded after a rebuild - seems I can't get "Groups" to display in the spawn fields... I select the faction - do the "update" - hit the "refresh" - and the correct units display for placing single units - however the group field remains blank... Same thing happens whether I'm using vanilla factions or unsung factions... I know this did work - any ideas on what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks - any help appreciated...

Regards,

Scott

• Like 1

Just started playing arma 2 CO again and im using this mod. I can only to get it to work when i start inside a vehicle and not as a single soldier. i just use it in the mission editor and im running it from play with six and i have ace installed. is it only compatible with certain versions of arma 2? i know they released a few patches this past 2 years. and does it only work with vanilla maps?

Just a quick question. 

Is there a way of making tje c130 stay on station for longer. When using it it just goes off station after a couple of minutes, i would like to keep it on station for at least 15 minutes.