Inspired by Takistan Force, Patrol Ops is a 32 Player dynamic, random mission series that is great for both Mass Public Play and Clan Tactical Gaming.
Missions are randomly dynamic, with enemy force strength scaled to match the number of players connected so as to challenge players appropriately.
To play Patrol Ops all you need is: ARMA 2 Vanilla Combined Operations
The same mission pbo also supports ACE and ACRE and will adapt the gameplay and equipment to match the servers settings.
Player Class types denote access to specific gear and vehicles to strengthen the realism.
A focus on co-operative team based gameplay is the principle of Patrol Ops
On behalf of the Online Combat Battalion Australia, we hope you enjoy this mission style and please visit us at http://www.ocb.net.au
Patrol Ops Project files:DEV-Heaven Files
Armaholic mirror:Patrol Operations 2
OCB Forum:OCB Patrol Ops
Features are outlined below:
Server Startup Options
- BIS for Arma Series
- BON_Inf for alot of Code, Support and Inspiration from Taksitan Force
- XENO for Code and Inspiration from Domination 2
- Kochleffel for Vehicle And Squad Team Hud
- Code34 for Advanced Hint System and adaption of Vehicle/squad Hud
- [OCB]Kev for his knowledge and code examples
- Shuko for Task System and Position
- R3F for Respawn GUI and Logistics Code
- Ei8ght and Mike-USA for Sampled Base Layouts
- ArmA 2 Community for support and solutions
Note to mission makers:
Patrol Ops is designed to be as easy as possible to modify and port to different maps and mods.
I'll be posting up instructions and all our variants of Patrol Ops in the Dev-Heaven Project Space
Edited by roy86, 01 July 2013 - 01:12 AM.
Updated Title and Release Details