• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
EthanP
EthanP

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 15:56

But didint BI make a statement saying at any material made for Arma 2 or Arma 2 OA Can not be copyrighted and belongs to BI and can be used by the public? Or am i wrong?

dcvm
dcvm

Suspended Member

• Banned
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 16:02

Have you read the EULA?
I met a guy in the dentists who said he'd worked with a guy who'd had a foreman who's sister had shagged a bloke who's 3rd cousin had bought a beer for a guy in the pub who'd said he had been in the SAS. So, in other words:don't f*&k with me - I'm well hard !

ProfTournesol
ProfTournesol

Lieutenant Colonel

• Members
  • 8439 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 28 October 2011 - 16:45

What's wrong is the forum you posted in.

Edited by ProfTournesol, 28 October 2011 - 17:04.

PuFu
PuFu

Poly Bully

• Members
  • 7214 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:59

But didint BI make a statement saying at any material made for Arma 2 or Arma 2 OA Can not be copyrighted and belongs to BI and can be used by the public? Or am i wrong?

all content made with BIS tools is commercial free. That said, one cannot ask money for an addon, or use O2/visitor whatever for commercial purposes (as in creating 3d content in O2 and then selling it online or similar).

BUT the IP rights belongs to original creator - the models/textures/scripts whatever are NOT freeware. they are copyrighted.

so, yes you are wrong.

and btw, if this is about A2, it should be in the A2 forums. Even so, the above is true for all BIS products (OFP/A1/A2/OA/TKOH)

Posted Image