27 replies to this topic
Nekall
Nekall

Rookie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 13:25

Hi,

I have thinked Take on Helicoters uses More Languages at the Subtitels in the game. But i can`t set a other Language ingame.

Supports Take on Helicopter mor Languages ore is English only in the subtitels.

greeting

Anorak
Anorak

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 14:02

I think, in next time is Christmas, so i wish to have an German Subtitle under my Christmas Tree :D

I don't understand, why Bohemia supports only English.. I think there are Much enough Fans in all over the World who will translate the Game in some Steps..

Nekall
Nekall

Rookie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 14:34

Yes, i have no readet anymore that supports the game english only at time... now i must play the story mode with my extrem bad english :o .

I have readet now in a review that will bohemia realease on moth ?! later subtitels in a other language, yes i wish me to a german version of take on helicopter.

Maruk
Maruk

BI, CEO

• BI Developer
  • 1112 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 14:42

Czech, German, Italian, French and Spanish localisations are going to be added to the game (basically in the order as I listed the languages).

It is matter of few weeks or couple of months and the online version are going to be automatically updated with the localisations as they become available.
Marek Spanel - CEO www.bistudio.com

Anorak
Anorak

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 17:34

Thats fine - and bad.. Seems i have to wait until the Patch is out... I dont want to miss the Story, the Beginning was very dramatic (like the Game-Crash in the Prolog.... :( )

I hope the Steam-Version will become the Patch too.. ARMA II has still no german Subtitles and text. Thats Hard :(

basicpilot
basicpilot

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 19:40

Hello!

Comes there a german langue for STEAM too? Can you answer please? Thx

sberla101
sberla101

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 22:05

Czech, German, Italian, French and Spanish localisations are going to be added to the game (basically in the order as I listed the languages).

It is matter of few weeks or couple of months and the online version are going to be automatically updated with the localisations as they become available.

ohhhh nice!!! :)

zoog
zoog

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 22:40

Comes there a german langue for STEAM too? Can you answer please? Thx

Of course it will :)
Posted Image

Anorak
Anorak

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:24

And... How long we have to wait for this?? ;)

Do you have an Release-Date for the (german) Language Patch?

zoog
zoog

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:18

And... How long we have to wait for this?? ;)

Do you have an Release-Date for the (german) Language Patch?

minimum five characters post
Posted Image

Abnaxus
Abnaxus

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:14

Can I buy it now by steam, and change language when you leave the Spanish language?

Edited by Abnaxus, 12 November 2011 - 12:18.

Peteer
Peteer

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:27

I, is there any date of realease other language?For example home language - CZECH???Thanks for aswer

Abnaxus
Abnaxus

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:31

Can I buy it now by steam, and change language when you leave the Spanish language?

Can anyone answer my question?
Please.

zoog
zoog

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:42

Sure. Once new localizations are available I'm confident they will add those languages to all versions of the game. I don't know if they are doing Spanish though.
Posted Image

hon0
hon0

Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:55

They'll :)

Flying
Flying

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 23:58

Hi,

Ok Czech language where be added.
How long i wait French language??
My english is so bad!!!

w0lle
w0lle

Lieutenant Colonel

• Members
  • 8235 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 16:12

Please stop bumping this thread asking for release dates!

The additional languages are added when they are ready to use. What is so hard to understand with this?

royaltyinexile
royaltyinexile

BI Developer

• 758 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 17:43

As Wolle already correctly mentioned, the additional languages are added when they are ready to use.

What I would say for now is that we're currently working this feature, and hope to be able to add new support for Italian, German, Spanish and French soon™. Obviously, that's in addition to English and Czech. ;)

You guys will be the first to know when we can put an official timeline on it, and it goes (almost) without saying that any current plans are subject to (sometimes uncontrollable) change! :)

Best,
RiE
Arma 3 is a combined arms military game with an infantry focus. Built upon appropriate, useful and engaging elements of simulation, it's an accessible platform for a variety of official and community playable/sandbox content, based on the principles of authenticity, diversity and opportunity.

Dans son oeil, ciel livide où germe l'ouragan,
La douceur qui fascine et le plaisir qui tue.

dna
dna

BI Developer

• 1696 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 14:26

And here you go :yay:
Bohemia Interactive
Arma 3 - Project Lead
Watch us, tweet us, poke us

Take On Helicopters - Project Lead
Take On Noisecontrollers!

sickboy
sickboy

Colonel

• Members
  • 9947 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 14:30

Nice one ;-) (Although im one of those "English 4 everyone" guys ;p)