Sign in to follow this  
lennard

L119A1 Pack

Just a thought, real Eotechs and Aimpoints have an intensity control, where the user dials down the brightness when using NVGs. Don't know if the game even allow for that but if you could put that functionality in this mod, Lennard.. you would be a jedi master.

Reviving this old thread. Can anyone try to take a look at the two minor issues with this addon? Both seem like they would be relatively straightforward fixes for someone who knows what they're doing.

I'd really like to include this as an addon for the mini-Camp I'm working on, but I can't see the point of having two options that don't work for different minor reasons:

~ The ACOG version's sight zeroing is locked at 300, thus causing close-range fire to miss. Zeroing function needs to be tweaked or disabled altogether and zeroed according to the standard.

~ The EOTech's reticule is too bright and thick, making targeting unreliable. Texture or map likely needs minor tweaks.

Thanks!

@h34dup perhaps drop Lennard a pm regarding the issues you are experiencing.

Thanks R0adk11 -- I PM'ed him shortly after making this post, as well as reaching out to Sabre, whose Australian SOTG addon was linked in Lennard's sig, in hopes that either might be willing and able to help.

Hello people,

Since there was high demand, update 1.1 is out now. See the first post for futher details :)

L119_Pack_sm.jpg

-Click for high-res

Have fun!

Edited by Lennard

Will Robalo's existing ACE config work or will it need to be updated to work with the updated version?

we're playing with this awesome pack on our server permanently.

i integrated it into my silencer script, so you can take the normal weapon and a silencer item and then select action "add silencer to rifle" and bingo you have the SD version. we love these

rifles.

downloading now

Thanks Foxhound for the mirror. Your efforts are much appreciated!

Good to see an updated version of these!

That EMAG model of Tigg's is rather nice. I checked out the files on GameBanana after seeing the reference in your readme and think I might make use of it in my Arma 3 project and save myself some time (if ever I needed a reminder of why attributing proper credits even for Freeware models, is important - this was it :D)

New weapons are sweet. In a future update (if any), any possibility to have a weapons box with all the weapons in it?

New weapons are sweet. In a future update (if any), any possibility to have a weapons box with all the weapons in it?

It's there already as stated in the first post ;). EMPTY > AMMO > UK Diemaco Box

Good to see an updated version of these!

That EMAG model of Tigg's is rather nice. I checked out the files on GameBanana after seeing the reference in your readme and think I might make use of it in my Arma 3 project and save myself some time (if ever I needed a reminder of why attributing proper credits even for Freeware models, is important - this was it :D)

Thanks mate! Yeah his stuff is great and fits Arma perfectly. Looking forward to your new stuff aswell.

Thanks so much Lennard for updating this awesome addon! I must have missed the update on Armaholic. Both RCMW and I have plans to include this pack in our upcoming SP releases, so this addon will get some use for sure.

Any chance of being ported to Arma 3?

• Like 1