http://www.giallusti.../=BTC=_Lift.jpg (331 kB)
In this script pack you can find two useful scripts:
=BTC= Lift and =BTC= Cargo System.
- easy to config (=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf)
- an hud can help you to lift objects
- static objects fall on the ground
- you can drag objects and load them in vehicles
- drop objects from choppers with a chute
The script is still in BETA. Contact me for bug reporting.
- hud is displayed wrong with normal and big interface size.
- can't drop objects over buildings
- At the moment you can load only one object in a vehicle
- You have to add manually "drag action" on spawned objects
- At the moment =BTC= Cargo System is created specially for ammoboxes but you can modify the =BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf file and drag/load any kind of object (not tested)
- My bad english:p
- Code improved
- Fixed minor bugs
Copy "=BTC=_Logistic" folder in your mission folder.
Add in the init.sqf:
_logistic = execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf";Add in the description.ext:
#include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h"However a demo mission is included.
= BlackTemplarsClan =
Thank you for your support!
Edited by Giallustio, 04 June 2013 - 08:51 AM.