Bohemia Interactive has such a close relationship with the community in terms of bug testing and community previews... Why not give the modders a better set of tools to play in the sandbox?
We do not need inverse kinematics for every vehicle as they are a ton of work, and from what I understand going to be featured in ArmA 3 anyhow.
But the framework for custom addons, with 3d intractable switches for vehicles and objects would be very welcome in my book!
Imagine the possibilities:
- Working Locks on Vehicle/Building Doors
- Intractable animated Switches:
Radio/Map/Radar/UAV... and more!
- Leaning does not have to be animated but imagine the benefits:
- Easier to see gauges
- Unscripted looking through viewports
- Looking in the vehicle mirrors (If we had R2T)
- For a Aircraft modding studios such these features would open up a whole Treasure chest of possibilities!
Edited by Welcome To Hell, 23 September 2011 - 17:18.