Sign in to follow this  
ladie from hell

Buldozer and CWA 1.99

Hi all ,

I got a NEW PC last week and it has Win7 , and I spent 2 days getting old files from old PC to new.

So I also installed CWA 1.99 .. then reinstalled o2lite, then Buldozer viewer.

But buldozer and CWA for me is not working as Buldozer and OFP once did..

Am I missing something or do I need to reinstall OFP1.96 :confused:

LFH

Whats the problem? Does it say it cannot find OFP or is it a graphic error. I once had a buldozer problem after reinstalling on XP it seemed that copying in the old files into the new install helped somehow, as I could use buldozer again. I am assuming you followed Sanctuary's installation guidance?

Well for starters ..

As of Monday-july 18th 2011 morning , My windows7 (don not know why ... ) has removed OFP , ICQ, MSG, and a few other programs off my system , but not all new programs .. so I first thought Win7 had done some system restore or something .. but I had other programs installed before OFP and ICQ ... and they are still there ...

I also had installed CWA with the FULL patch, right after OFP ... and CWA is still there ...

(OFP and CWA are in different Pathways )

Now the error from buldozer is :

"bad serial number given is Setup"

( I have even re-installed o2 from scratch to have it find CWA .. ) that was a Mistake .. :(

Hmm I guess buldozer needs an operation flashpoint entry into the registry so you problery have too install.

STGN

Hmm I guess buldozer needs an operation flashpoint entry into the registry so you problery have too install.

STGN

YES, Once I re-installed OFP, I had to take Flashpoint.rtp and Flashpoint.cfg files (copy past) into my ofpedit folder so buldozer/o2lite can find it

Buldozer Now works....

LFH