Sign in to follow this  
Hand of MoscoW

Static radar landing system RSP-6M2

My first radar is ready.

RADAR LANDING SYSTEM RSP-6M2

4841557.th.jpg

Made in Soviet Union, she was upgraded and also it is used to this day on civil and military airdromes.

She was designed to protect aircraft landing under adverse weather conditions.

Equipment include:

1. Radar Landing System-6M2

2. Generator-6M2

DOWNLOAD RSP-6

In addition, is offered to use cables connections for different devices.

4841821.th.jpg

This adds in game the cables of different pieces and directions, necessary for the connection radars systems, generators and another static equipment.In the future will be added "Objects for radars" by different auxiliary things, which connected with the given subjects.

For economy of time, the structure addon includes mission "CablesForRadars.utes", with the prepared cables combination and various configurations and length. What to use the necessary example for the mission, use "CopyPaste".

Also holding right "Shift" and moving a mouse upwards or downwards it is possible to rotate the necessary combination.

DOWNLOAD OBJECTS FOR RADARS

Edited by Hand of MoscoW

Wow, Thanks for making this mod. It give airfield and un-improved airfield just what they need!

This looks outstanding. Reminds me of that cool samsites from various hardcore flight simulators ;)

Nice stuff! Thank you! :respekt:

Is there any chance to turn on/off the generator and the anmation of the radar? That would be great... :rolleyes:

I'm getting a warning message like this:

"Bad version 50 in p3d file 'fgs_provod_3m\provod_3m.p3d"

I'm getting a warning message like this:

"Bad version 50 in p3d file 'fgs_provod_3m\provod_3m.p3d"

This strange, such error to me did not meet.

This message arises during start of game or in the editor? And, can you skip this message?

This strange, such error to me did not meet.

This message arises during start of game or in the editor? And, can you skip this message?

In the editor. And no, I can't skip the message because when I close the message it sends me to my desktop.

Btw, what name should I write for the addon folder?

Hi all!

I have decided not to open a new theme for following releases, I will continue in this. I will remind about my previous message, for those who not in a course:

"Now I don't have time and possibility to do a radar and S-300P up to the end. And most likely won't be.

I have closed all projects, but the majority of people wants these additions at least in that kind in which they at me were. And there is a lot is not completed: textures, scripts, LODs etc. I then have decided that I will release these additions on the beta stage. That it would be possible to play them ArmA2. Now I complete them on a minimum."

I have some ready things for release, on video it is shown that today I will present:

mj2rjOiqZB8&feature=player_embedded

Now one after another...

PRV-13

221e7e569d64t.jpg

The Soviet/Russian height-finding radar (altimeter) PRV-13, Nato codename "Odd Pair"

download PRV-13 beta

The PRV-13 beta contains:

• PRV-13 switched off

• Three various operating modes

• generator( Static model, with cables animations)

P-37 (update version)

d29e69d4c0eft.jpg

The Soviet/Russian early warning radar P-37, Nato codename "Bar Lock", is intended for investigation of the air opponent, definitions of coordinates on range, an azimuth of air object, and also for prompting on the purpose of the fighters and surface-to-air missile systems (in real life).

download P-37 beta v.0.1

The P-37 beta contains:

• P-37 in a search mode

• P-37 switched off

• The generator on base Zil-131 (can be driving)

• Antenna on base Zil-131 (can be driving)

Also textures on a roof and .rvmat on wheels have been corrected.

Objects for Radars (update version)

abfc50c5ab95t.jpg

download Objects for Radars v1.2

• Textures have been corrected.

• I will remind, If you want to put radar on a concrete placement (Hill2), use a command:

this setposATL [getposATL this select 0, getposATL this select 1, 1.49]

• If you want to put radar on a earthen hill (Hill1), use a command:

this setposATL [getposATL this select 0, getposATL this select 1, 4.71]

At towage of the tractor of the trailer scripts aren't used, all is based on interaction geometrical lod's:

61d0f8455b1et.jpg

Not ideally certainly, the trailer isn't so stable, but works. :)

Bonus pack ZiL-131

fde7c18931f8t.jpg

download Bonus pack ZiL-131

• ZiL-131 with tent

• ZiL-131 without tent

• ZiL-131 The tow tractor(It can be used together with the trailer)

7efe4bc5a177t.jpg

This version ZiL has the simplified animations, in difference from presented above, but at them it is possible to damage wheels or glasses.

And in general, all models can be destroyed. (There are damagehide.) Truth not such detailed.

Original model Zil-131(OFP) and textures - Alex j.

Edited by Hand of MoscoW

Looks great, downloading now.

Edit:

Is the Objects for Radars zip corrupted? I can't open it, and I've downloaded it 3 times from the ArmA2Base.de

Edited by b00ce

great stuff man. question though? where did you get those aircraft that are shown in the video? I don't remember seeing any Tu-160s, An-12s or MiG-25s being released

great stuff man. question though? where did you get those aircraft that are shown in the video? I don't remember seeing any Tu-160s, An-12s or MiG-25s being released

Thx:) Unfortunately these planes "haven't seen" final release, but if it is interesting to you to look at them right now: http://narod.ru/disk/38986193001/WoP_v.0.25_and_WoR_v.0.51.7z.html (Pass: Sarmat)

And it is better to look at all theme here: http://flashpoint.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=57656

Hi,

great Addon, thanks for that :)

Is there a script command for the Zil-131 antenna and generator to put them build up on the map for the use of Mission makers?