Sign in to follow this  
sander

CWR2 coop pack

Thanks for the report, I packed the wrong version apparently. A fix will be released after the weekend.

---

The prematurely greening up of the third objective was reported and has been fixed.

Regards,

Sander

Edited by sander

That is by design, one gets a clue that nearby enemy is indeed cleared, but the destruction of the vehicles is integral to fulfilling the assigned task, as specified in the briefing. Careless players might thus be induced to let their guard down and fail to protect themselves from other enemies that might be drawn to the area.

Regards,

Sander

Version 3.1 contains a number of updates to some existing missions as well as two new coops to bring the total up to 62.

New files:

co08_cwr2_immobility_troop.eden.pbo

co10_cwr2_track_and_tracer.eden.pbo

Immobility Troop has SAS troopers raid the Everon airfield in order to destroy various targets and snatch a prisoner before extraction.

Track and Tracer features an attack by British mechanised infantry with the aim of destroying obstacles, a comms post as well as artillery.

Download current version

Regard,

Sander

Thank you Sander, I will update the CWR2 coop server now!

The mission "Team Junction" on a CiA coop night. Thanks for the mission pack Sander!

The mission "Team Junction" on a CiA coop night. Thanks for the mission pack Sander!

I enjoyed watching. Which sound mod was that?

I enjoyed watching. Which sound mod was that?

I run JSRS 1.4.3 sound mod. I suppose some of the sounds are from CWR2, which actually uses JSRS as well.

Another cool mission and execution, action packed attack on a Soviet held town by a Dutch unit on "Dutch Rush".

Solid missions, as always. I'm still amazed how you keep up creating so many quality missions. Amazed and grateful :)

You are welcome.

---

Version 3.2 adds eight new coops for a grand total of 70 missions in the pack.

New files:

co05_cwr2_fal_about.abel.pbo

co05_cwr2_shoreside_effects.noe.pbo

co06_cwr2_block_party.adam.pbo

co06_cwr2_engaged_signal.abel.pbo

co08_cwr2_field_chopper.noe.pbo

co08_cwr2_pioneering_work.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_alarm_clog.abel.pbo

co10_cwr2_double_dutch.abel.pbo

Details can be found in the readme which is reproduced in the first post of the thread.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Edited by sander

8 new missions :) Thx Sander.

You made so many great missions in Baf/Takistan/CWR pack, do you even sleep from time to time. ;)

No tasks show up in debriefing on Alarm Clog. I played the mission in SP and finished it playing as the number 3 guy after getting killed, ArmA2:CO with DLCs, no other mods (besides CWR2)

No tasks show up in debriefing on Alarm Clog. I played the mission in SP and finished it playing as the number 3 guy after getting killed, ArmA2:CO with DLCs, no other mods (besides CWR2)

That has happened to me on most, possibly all, of Sander's missions in which you finish the mission as anyone other than the initial squad leader (when you have used Team Switch to another squad member after getting killed). It may very well have nothing to do with the missions, it's just the way A2 works in such situations (?). The same thing happens in my missions.

Same thing happened here (see image):

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?121301-CWR2-coop-pack&p=2115273&viewfull=1#post2115273

Edited by OMAC

Thanks for the feedback. It seems that a similar effect can also be observed in other missions that employ different methods of generating the briefing and tasks, so I think it is a general Arma II bug rather than one I can fix in the missions.

Regards.

Sander

Stagler is correct, and after counting to infinity twice I roundhouse kick Arma II into spitting out new coops.

---

Version 3.3 of the CWR2 coop pack adds 5 new missions to bring the total of scenario's included to 75, and along with the CWR2 standalone islands coop pack it reaches the 100 mission mark for coops set on the CWR2 islands.

New files:

co05_cwr2_service_charge.eden.pbo

co06_cwr2_grand_dutchy.noe.pbo

co08_cwr2_flank_forward.eden.pbo

co08_cwr2_mortar_bed.abel.pbo

co10_cwr2_circumvent_drill.noe.pbo

Service Charge has a SAS commando team gain intelligence and cause massive destruction before extraction.

Grand Dutchy features an ambush by Dutch Marines who proceed to clear the way for reinforcements by destroying air defences.

Flank Forward has British light infantry reinforce hard pressed NATO forces on Everon with the ultimate aim of regaining Montignac.

Mortar Bad features a raid by Dutch Marines to silence a mortar battery and take out AA guns to enable a helicopter extraction.

Circumvent Drill has Dutch Marines attack two enemy bases and a headquarters to disrupt the Soviets.

Full details are reproduced in the readme in the first post of the thread.

Dowload current version

Regards,

Sander

Version 3.4 adds five new missions to bring the total number of coops in the pack to 80.

New files:

co05_cwr2_dark_matter.cain.pbo

co06_cwr2_blast_cleaning.eden.pbo

co08_cwr2_static_thrust.abel.pbo

co09_cwr2_queens_peace.eden.pbo

co10_cwr2_tracked_society.cain.pbo

Dark Matter has American SF raid the Kolgujev airstrip.

Blast Cleaning features a raid by commandoes to free a captive and destroy various targets.

Static Thrust has Dutch Marines destroy four heavy weapons.

Queen's Peace has light infantry inserted by helicopter to thwart a Soviet attack and to capture a village.

Tracked Society features a mechanised infantry attack to clear a road of AT weapons and obstacles.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Thanks Sander, uploaded to the CiA server.

co08_cwr2_field_chopper - the "rescue aircrew" task doesn't fire off correctly on dedicated. Pilots join the squad, but the task doesn't complete nor are there any conversations and the pilot's are still unable to move. I played it in SP and it worked there correctly.

Thanks for the feedback. It did work on a dedicated server (Linux at 1.62.102451 (req 162)) when I played it, so my educated guess is that there are other factors at work such as incompatible other addons that I do not support. If it is not in the included readme consider it non supported, which basically means everything other than CWR2. They are intended for CWR2 alone and not any combination of other content. What else may be running on the dedicated that can screw up missions? First advice is such cases is to disable any other addons or mods and then run the mission again to see if the problem reoccurs. If the mission file has been tampered with to include other addons or mods run the original version.

Regards,

Sander

Yes, there were other addons running (custom islands) but the only one that could have effect is Community Base Addons, I think. :(

We didn't modify the mission and generally had no compatibility issues between the mods we run and your missions so far.

Edited by Outlawz7