Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Marines

thanks for all the positive feedback everybody. despite the fact that I made many minor errors in these.. i'm returning home in four weeks, when i do and when i decide to, i'm going to fix these. and maybe start working on some special forces guys. just keeping everyone posted, i'm still alive and i haven't forgotten my projects.

Great to hear. Stay safe and know that we all appreciate these great units! :)

Is it possible to make these guys not replace the U.S. Army?And still have it's own tab in the groups folder?

Neither Binkowski's config nor my ACE replacement contains a single reference to any Army units. If your Army units are being replaced then it must be caused by another addon.

For the groups request you might want to add a ticket to his tracker to ensure that he sees it.

Not really conflicting. You likely downloaded a US Army replacement pack with another addon.

You said you had an ACE replacement?Where is it?

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Well how do I fix it?

Page 12

You fix it by going through all the addons you have loaded and deleting the one responsible. Replacement packs usually have the word "replacement" or at least "rep" in them. Otherwise look for any addons that mention Army units. If you still can't figure it out after that then you should probably just delete all of your custom addons and start anew, because there is no telling what else might be running.

But that discussion isn't really suitable for this thread as it has nothing to do with this addon. I do not want to see this thread get locked or trimmed.

Anybody else has constant CTDs with these ? They are great but after 1-2 minutes the game crashes. It only happens with these Marines

Anybody else has constant CTDs with these ? They are great but after 1-2 minutes the game crashes. It only happens with these Marines
same here...

Remember gentleman, Bink wrote this a couple of weeks ago, so lets give him sometime. These units are great!

thanks for all the positive feedback everybody. despite the fact that I made many minor errors in these.. i'm returning home in four weeks, when i do and when i decide to, i'm going to fix these. and maybe start working on some special forces guys. just keeping everyone posted, i'm still alive and i haven't forgotten my projects.

Remember gentleman, Bink wrote this a couple of weeks ago, so lets give him sometime. These units are great!

No problem, just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something wrong on my end.

No problem, just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something wrong on my end.

same here,no problem at all regarding the CTD.I take it as it is....a user made "addon2 :D

thanks Meatball. yeah i come home next week so a lot of these issues will be fixed by the end of September at the latest. it's been a long few months but i'm finally through with all of this. a lot of personal issues have came up but i'm driving on. expect some fixes and new projects when i get home. highspeed low-drag.

thanks Meatball. yeah i come home next week so a lot of these issues will be fixed by the end of September at the latest. it's been a long few months but i'm finally through with all of this. a lot of personal issues have came up but i'm driving on. expect some fixes and new projects when i get home. highspeed low-drag.

Ooorah! safe travels....

i am home! and the project with me and Meatball is underway!

Welcome home! :bounce3:

Good to see you back Bink. :)

Glad to see you back. And let me add thanks for your service my friend.

this is for all my followers and fans.. there will be an updated version of these marines coming soon. as soon as i get my desktop computer fixed i'm going to start working on an updated version to get all the issues out of them. i only have one issue reported on my tracker, so if you see something that needs to be fixed. make sure you post it in my tracker so i know what i'm looking for when my desktop get's back up and running later this week!

When i install this mod i get 2 USMC catogories in editor (Under Bluefor) but both have the standart BI Characters, any news on that for coming update?

Not sure if anyone has had the same problem, but for me the units simply don't show up, I've put the the "bink_usmc.pbo" and "bink_usmc.pbo.bink.bisign" files in "addons" in a mod-folder and activated it ingame, like I do with everything else, but they don't show up. Might be a conflict with another addon, I've tried removing all other USMC-related addons I have, but no luck there. :/

Not sure if anyone has had the same problem, but for me the units simply don't show up, I've put the the "bink_usmc.pbo" and "bink_usmc.pbo.bink.bisign" files in "addons" in a mod-folder and activated it ingame, like I do with everything else, but they don't show up. Might be a conflict with another addon, I've tried removing all other USMC-related addons I have, but no luck there. :/

You loading them with CO ? They probably don't work with OA standalone judging from the config.