Teaser trailer 2011 E3
Arma 3 teaser trailer released!
Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent game development studio,
is pleased to announce the release of the Arma 3 teaser trailer video, captured exclusively for E3 Expo 2011 in Los Angeles.
Along with the closed presentation of Arma 3,
the latest installment of Bohemia Interactive’s critically acclaimed mil-sim series,
the developers are going to publicly showcase the playable versions of the recently announced helicopter simulation game Take On Helicopters
as well as the long awaited sci-fi action game Carrier Command: Gaea Mission.
Check the video either at our booth (South Hall, Booth #2803) or on the Arma 3 official Youtube channel
and meet the dedicated developers of the presented titles in the biggest E3 presentation of Bohemia Interactive to date.
The latest installment in the successful tactical mil-sim series, Arma, combines the strength of its predecessors with radical engine improvements.
Arma 3 will provide players with a unique experience of sandbox-oriented combat gameplay set in the most detailed and vast environment of the series.
Players will fight through a story-oriented campaign by taking control of a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships; shooting anything from pistols to sophisticated weaponry.
Some of the key features of Arma 3 include:
- Single-Player Campaign - Evolve from lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
- Vehicles & Weapons – Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation; shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms.
- Customizable Soldier Load - Choose your uniform, assemble your weapon kit, change your load-out, get loaded up.
- Physical Simulation & Improved Animations – Take advantage of PhysX™ supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
- Rich & Authentic Environment – Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data.
- Multiplayer Gameplay – Experience both cooperative & competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
- Completely Extensible & Moddable - Design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
Arma 3 on Facebook
Arma 3 on YouTube
Arma 3 on Twitter
Announcement page: http://www.bistudio....railer-released
in-game fulLHD (use download on the screen page) screens
some cool artworks
from ARMA 3 Facebook page:
also announced also on ARMA 3 Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Arma3official
Bohemia Interactive games to see :
2:13 = Carrier Command
2:21 = Take On Helicopters
2:40 = ARMA 3
Edited by Dwarden, 10 June 2011 - 13:02.